Social Worker - Looked After Children ( LAC ) / Court
Social Worker - Looked After Children ( LAC ) / Court - Calderdale - £24.92 per hour
My client in Calderdale is looking for a social worker to join their Looked After Children (LAC) Team.
This vacancy presents the opportunity for social workers to work for a stable authority under the excellent management team that has developed in Calderdale.
Benefits of working as a LAC Social Worker in Calderdale:
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
Successful LAC Social Workers in this process will have vast experience of the following:
- Attending LAC Reviews
- Effective networking and conflict resolution
- Report writing and written communications
- Liaising with other clients, agencies and professionals
- Completing work with timescales
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
As a LAC Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Assessment of need and risk.
- Section 47 Investigations
- Promoting preventative child care and social work.
- Undertaking child protection duties
- Court work
- Public and Private law care proceedings
- Implement all aspects of child care policy e.g.
- Working within the Looked After Children system.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
, Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
, Free DBS and compliance service
, Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
, Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
, Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
, Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
, “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
, “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
, Twice weekly payroll
, Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - Adult Male Prison
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Complex Needs
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - NHS Gynaecology Ward
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RSCN) - NHS - Neonatal Intensive Care
- Registered Nurse - ICU
- NHS - Newly Qualified Theatre Scrub Nurse - Band 5
- Operating Department Practitioner - NHS - ODP
- RGN or RMN - Complex Needs Nurse
- Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN
- Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Complex Needs
- RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Specialist Dementia Care
- RGN or RMN - Private Nursing Home (Dementia) - Hartlepool
- RGN or RMN - Private Nursing Home (Nights) - Sunderland
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home(Specialist Dementia) - South Shields
- Senior Nurse - RGN - Surgical Ward
- Newly Qualified Nurse - Private Nursing Home - Newcastle
- Non-Medical Prescriber - RGN or RMN - Substance Misuse
- Staff Nurse - Private Nursing Home - South Tyneside
- RGN or RMN - Private Nursing Home - Durham
- RGN or RMN - Private Nursing Home - Darlington