Do you have proven experience as a Finance Manager and Qualified Accountant? Experienced but lack challenge in your current position? If so, Affinion International are recruiting for a talented individual to join our team and we want to hear from you!
Employing over 3500 staff globally this is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation that creates highly successful and engaging marketing programmes delivered through subscription based products and services within the travel, leisure and insurance industries.
We are looking for a Finance Manager to work as part of the Shared Service Team within the Finance Department in our Portsmouth office.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Accountant with strong leadership and change management skills.
Experience of working in a multi-company, multi-currency environment including experience of US GAAP, statutory vs management reporting and Insurance Accounting would be an advantage.
Strong MS Office and Finance software skills are a pre-requisite as well as a full understanding of accounting principles.
A Flexible attitude and ability to work to tight deadlines is essential.
The successful applicant will work as part of the Shared Service Team within the Finance Department in Portsmouth, and be responsible for managing a busy team of accountants.
This is the ideal role for someone who is an experienced hands-on Finance Manager looking to continue their career in a challenging role within a fast-changing environment.
What will I be responsible for?
The job plays an integral role in ensuring the monthly management accounts for all the countries are accurate, reviewed and submitted within deadline.
The Finance Manager will assist the Finance Director with continual review and improvement of all processes within the team.
The department uses Oracle Financials, MS Excel, TM1 and various bespoke software.
Your responsibilities include:
* Manage, develop and assist team members
* Co-ordinate timely preparation of Monthly accounts and reports
* Review and approval of all Balance Sheet Reconciliations
* Ensuring all entries comply with all tax requirements and review of Insurance returns
* Co-ordinate SOX testing and continual monitoring of controls
* Reconciliation of billing data to revenues received
* Represent team at project meetings and ensure finance requirements are met
* Processing of Member billing files where appropriate (i.e.
non-credit card billings for non-UK markets)
* Liaise with internal clients, external auditors and advisors.
Rewards & Hours
The position of Finance Manager comes with a very competitive salary in addition to a rewarding career with a large international services company based on the south coast who are Investors in Gold accredited and are committed to employee engagement and development.
If you are an experienced Finance Manager and Qualified Accountant, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Territory Sales Manager
- R&D Packaging Technologist
- Marketing Executive
- Service Advisor - Automotive
- Key Account Manager
- Service / Aftersales Supervisor - Automotive
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- SMART Repair Technician
- Forecourt / Retail Store Manager
- Customer Service Assistant / Sandwich Artist
- Retail / Catering Store Manager
- Production Operative
- IT Helpdesk Administrator
- Bodyshop Parts Assistant
- Retail Supervisor / Team Leader
- Barista / Retail Sales Assistant
- Retail / Catering Store Manager
- Care Coordinator
- Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Apprentice Estimator / Surveyor