General Operative - Chemical Plant
General Operative - Chemical plant - DN14
Based in Rawcliffe Bridge, DN14 within easy reach of Selby, Goole our client is looking to recruit a number of long term temporary Operatives to support in the manufacture of speciality chemicals.
This is A TIER 1 COMAH site and comprehensive site specific health and safety and job training is provided when you start.
We are looking for people who can make a long term commitment to this work and who would consider a long term career in the chemical industry.
To be considered for the role you will need to be able to work continental shifts on a 4 on 4 off pattern, with occasional voluntary overtime.
Due to the nature of this work applicants must be aged 18 or over and be able to pass a medical and DBS check.
You will be responsible for following both verbal and written instructions in order to carry out your duties in a safe and efficient mannner.
The primary language is English and therefore you must be able to both read, write and communicate effectively using English language.
From your first day at the site your hourly rate of pay will be £9.02 per hour and of course you are paid for your induction and training.
At work you will be responsible for:
- The safe and efficient operation of chemical plant and other site services
- Loading and unloading vehicles safely and efficiently
- Working within multi-disciplined teams to prioritise and implement improvements and contribute your ideas and suggestions to those improvements
- Make routine decisions on plant and site service operations ( where you are not sure always refer to a Line Manager)
- Carry out basic maintenance tasks and routines
- Carry out basic analysis with respect to product testing
At work you will benefit from:
- A free canteen on each shift with free meals and refreshments
- Free parking
- A standard 35 hour week
- An additional annual paid day od celebration in honour of the Founder.
If you would like to learn more and apply for this role please contact Ellie by telephone on 01977 515626 or by email to; Ellie@aqumenrecruitment.co.uk.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team at Aqumen.
Aqumen Recruitment is an Employment Business and Employment Agency
- Rate: Â£9.02 - 9.02 per hour
- Location: Rawcliffe Bridge, E Riding of Yorkshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Aqumen Recruitment
- Contact: Ellie Davies
- Tel: 01977515626
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AQ1765/2017
- Posted: 2017-09-04 17:57:40 -
- View all Jobs from Aqumen Recruitment
More Jobs from Aqumen Recruitment
- Trainee Extrusion Operative - Genuine Temp to Perm
- Legal Case Administrator
- Hire Controller
- General Assistant - No Experience Necessary
- FLT Driver - Counterbalance
- Maintenance Technician - Days
- Production Operative / FLT
- Warehourse operative - FLT driver
- Setter, Injection Moulding
- Assistant to Warehouse Mannager
- Machine Operator
- Account Manager
- Area Sales Manager
- Returns Operative - GENUINE TEMP TO PERM
- General Operative - Melt Room
- Technical Manager
- Technical Administrato - Construction Industry
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager