R&D Manager Innovation Savoury Flavour - Exciting Projects !
You are looking for a position where your expertise will be of great value; where your leadership skills will constantly be challenged; where you will be able to grow constantly? Then look no further, this is the right opportunity for you.
I am currently recruiting for one of the key players of the Flavour industry.
I am looking for a Head of Innovation Technical Manager to strengthen their Savoury department.
Those are exciting times ahead for Savoury experts since the group is looking to strengthen their market share on the savoury market.
This is the opportunity for any savoury innovation specialist to join a company where they will become the main decision makers and therefore clearly impact the company's development.
You will be in charge of managing the growing R&D team and will have a core responsibility to grow the team towards the same goal, becoming the leading in the savoury segment.
This position is also the opportunity for ambitious managers to report directly to the main decision makers and to become one in the middle term.
*at least 10 years exp.
in the development of Savoury flavours
*Previous team management experience - strong leadership skills
*Communication skills in order to communicate regularly with Sales, Marketing dpts.
*Ability to be based in Western Germany
If this opportunity suits your aspirations or could suit the ones of people in your network, send me your CV (WORD) format at A.Mintier@nonstop-chemical.com or call on 0033 1 76 75 33 40
Why work with NonStop?
Only working within specific sectors, as well as its 16 years of experience in recruitment, NonStop guarantees you the relevance of the offers you are looking for.
I am a headhunter specializing in the recruitment of technical sales profiles in the food flavouring, ingredient and additive industry throughout France.
I recruit for a wide range of clients going from world leader to small start-ups.
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe.
We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.
What I offer: Up to date and precise knowledge of the flavour ingredients & additive industry in France.
My job is to understand exactly what you are looking for (freelance, permanent etc.) and find the offer that suits you best.
My knowledge of the market means that I will be able to advise you honestly and fairly about wages, working conditions and also on the reputations of departments regarding opportunities across France or abroad.I also offer a consultative approach for companies to help them find the most suitable candidates for the position and company culture.
*breadmaking breadmaking process
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Quality Engineer / Team Lead - Med Dev products, Germany
- Java developer for prestigious project
- Complex Care Social Worker in Adult Services
- Resposable de producción de nutracéuticos
- International German Business Services - Entry-Level - Prague
- English Teacher – Outstanding Results – Southend
- Market Access Writer – Home Based
- Pre-Clinical Writer - Niche product line - Cambridge
- PCI Auditor- umfangreiche Ausbildung- Nord und Süd
- Penetration Tester- flexibles Hacking + Certs- West
- QP - Biotech/ Biosimilar – Austria
- Neolaureati Ingegneria / After Sales Engineer
- Head of English - Improving School – Starting January
- EU Regulatory Manager – Huge Pipeline – EU Wide
- Full TIme SGO Assessor in a Good LA - Work from Home
- Senior Practitioner - Permanency - Work Flexibly and from Home
- Assessment Social Worker - Good Local Authority in London
- Regulatory Specialist – Career Prospects – Paris
- Senior Practitioner - Child Protection - Good Ofsted
- Acoustic Consultant: Construction noise