Independent SEN School - Charitable Ethos - Do Rewarding Work
NonStop Education is currently searching for a Specialist Primary Teacher for an Independent SEN School in North London, to start as soon as this week.
If you have been teaching within Special Needs or Mainstream school at primary level for the last number of years and want to take on a new opportunity, this could be the ideal post for you.
The school is very established, being part of a well know educational organisation throughout London.
As part of your duties teaching either Key Stage 1 or 2, depending on your experience and preference, you also have an input into the assessment, target setting, quality of teaching and reporting for all pupils within the primary department.
The learning needs can vary massively between students and you have the responsibilities to make sure every student is receiving the amount of education according to learning abilities and curriculums.
Due to the school being very supportive, they will happily speak with you on the phone or arrange a visit on demand from Monday next week, as they do want to talk to the right candidates as soon as possible.
The school are more than happy to invest and provide further training, giving you a great opportunity to grow and develop in the academy.
They offer a lot of internal progressions so if you are hoping to move up the ladder, this could be the next move for you.
Call me Lisa Keohane at NonStop Education now for a confidential conversation.
Contact me on email@example.com or 02079402749, please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are interested in something new within education in the Essex area, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the ‘right' people in the ‘right' organisations.
SEN, S.E.N, Special Educational Needs, SEN School, S.E.N.
School, Special Educational Needs School
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Fachkraft für Lagerlogistik - First Step to a Manager Position
- Regulatory & Quality Consultant / Medical Devices
- Qualified Social Worker – R&A – £35
- Social Worker – MASH – Office Based
- Social Worker–Family Support & Protection-£35
- MATHS TEACHER - OUTSTANDING SCHOOL - PERMANENT
- Occupational Therapists - Band 5 & 6, various locations!
- Family Therapist/Systemic Psychotherapists - help young people!
- Sales Area Manager (Basil )high tech products
- Snr. Process engineer - Great development
- RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- International Recruitment Consultant
- Process engineer - Global pharmaceutical company
- Clinical Psychologists - various UK locations!
- Health & Social Care Head of Dept - Excellent Progression
- Maths Teacher - Excellent Progression into SLT
- Teacher of English - Outstanding Independent School
- Geography Teacher - Excellent Progression into SLT
- Teacher of Science - Excellent Progression into SLT
- Intervention Teacher - Less Hours, Less Stress