Healthcare Assistant (HCA) - Preston & Chorley
Service Care Health are currently seeking a number of Healthcare Assistants to work with the NHS in Preston and Chorley.
You must have a minimum of six months NHS experience in this type of role.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
*To assist the registered nurse in the delivery of direct and indirect patient care.
*To ensure the registered nurse is regularly updated on patients' condition and progress.
*With appropriate training carry out patient observations and recordings, at the discretion of the ward/departmental Sister/Charge Nurse.
*To assist the patient to perform activities of daily living in accordance with their plan of care, e.g.
personal hygiene, dressing, toileting, feeding, oral hydration, positioning, mouth-care etc.
*To communicate effectively with patients, carers, visitors and other staff members at all times
*To give and receive information accurately, ensuring that patient confidentiality is maintained
This post is available to start as soon as possible on an Adhoc basis.
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Lucy at Service Care Health on 01772 208961 or Lucy.email@example.com
The benefits of Service Care Health:
*Four payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
*Ltd & PAYE payment options available
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Property Lawyer
- Older People In the Community Social Worker Basildon Essex
- Business Support Officer
- Housing Officer - Oxfordshire
- Adults Residential Support Worker
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Family Service Worker - Cheshire
- Registered Children Home Manager - South Yorkshire
- Newly Qualified Social Worker
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Social Workers | Child Protection & Assessment
- Service Desk Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Community Nurse - Derby
- Caretaker Newark
- Domiciliary Care Worker
- Senior Legal Assistant
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist,
- Interim Head Of Income Services- Midlands
- Telehandler - Hull
- Resident Liaison Officer – Field Based. London & SE England