Recruitment Consultant - Become a Salesman in Prague
You have the chance to start an international career as Recruiter working in the heart of Europe, Prague.
We, NonStop Recruitment, are a European Recruiting agency and we are currently expanding planning to go global by the end of 2019.
You will have the possibility to join as a junior Consultant in our business hub in Prague and then move in one of the new offices across the world or in the currently existing offices in London, Portsmouth or Switzerland.
You will build your market and your network of clients and candidates, becoming the go-to person for every career opportunity in that specific sector.
The ideal candidate for this role has… no specific experience! All you need is:
- Motivation to learn, succeed and reach your professional goals.
- Ability to take every feedback as an opportunity for growth.
- Positive mind-set.
- Fluency in English.
The company will help you with relocation, giving you a shared flat to stay for the first month at a good price and a relocation bonus on top of the normal salary for the first three months.
There will be an Assessment Day in our offices in Prague and London as well as in Milan in the next two weeks, so be sure to apply as soon as possible!
Send your CV to me, Enrico Cerri, at email@example.com (ideally in .doc format) and we will discuss further about this opportunity that could skyrocket your career.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as our career site and other social media for latest news from our exciting world!
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
If this position is not for you, don't worry! Send me details of people in your network which could be interested as we have a great referral scheme which will reward your help
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Pharmacien Affaires Réglementaires - Paris
- Pharmacien Adjoint - Création de poste
- School Admin - Independent School - Lead School
- Process Engineer, North Wales, Excellent training
- Process Safety Manager Hampshire Senior
- Process Safety Consultant- Homebased Senior
- Shift Manager , Chemical West Midlands
- Deputy Shift Manager , Chemical West Midlands
- School Business Manager - Sept / Jan Start
- Finance Manager - 1 Year Mat Cover - Temp to Perm
- School Business Manager - Interviews ASAP
- PA to Headteacher - Sept Start - Interviews Next Week
- Education Recruitment Consultant – International Company
- International Trainee Recruitment Consultant - £35K - £45K OTE
- Lower KS2 Class Teacher - Shared PPA Time
- Reception Class Teacher - Fantastic School Trust
- SEN Technician - Expanding College
- Contracts & Compliance Coordinator - Expanding College
- QC Physico-Chemistry Technician-Boostez votre carrière-Liège
- Medical Editor- Fed up of Manuscripts?