Japanese or Chinese Speaker, RA Director
Take use of your mother tongue (Chinese or Japanese speaker) and work with both Regulatory Leads and China/Japan Regulatory Affairs to validate the strategy and planning for IND and NDA Applications for submission to CFDA/PMDA.
You can help to bring the important and life saving drugs onto the markets.
There is no long hours culture which so you will have a better work/life balance and enjoy the lifestyle Cambridge has to offer.
Go for a stroll in the park or by the river, do kayaking or take a boat down the river, fishing is also an option-Cambridge offers the best for a comfortable living.
Please apply if you have the following skills:
- Life Sciences degree or equivalent
- Regulatory Affairs experience at an Associate Director/ Director level in biotech/pharmaceutical industry with broad, in depth knowledge and experience of drug development and approval requirements
- Ability to communicate in Chinese or Japanese
Send the CV in the Word format to Oksana Kolesnichenko if interested or recommend this role for someone who is looking for a job: O.Kolesnichenko@nonstop-recruitment.com, Tel No: 02035191775| Int Ext: 3176
Don't forget to connect with me via LinkedIn to be the first person to know about the best available vacancies.
NonStop is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche sector focus.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Software Developer - Augmented Reality
- Java developer for prestigious project
- Complex Care Social Worker in Adult Services
- Resposable de producción de nutracéuticos
- International German Business Services - Entry-Level - Prague
- English Teacher – Outstanding Results – Southend
- Market Access Writer – Home Based
- Pre-Clinical Writer - Niche product line - Cambridge
- PCI Auditor- umfangreiche Ausbildung- Nord und Süd
- Penetration Tester- flexibles Hacking + Certs- West
- QP - Biotech/ Biosimilar – Austria
- Neolaureati Ingegneria / After Sales Engineer
- Head of English - Improving School – Starting January
- EU Regulatory Manager – Huge Pipeline – EU Wide
- Full TIme SGO Assessor in a Good LA - Work from Home
- Senior Practitioner - Permanency - Work Flexibly and from Home
- Assessment Social Worker - Good Local Authority in London
- Regulatory Specialist – Career Prospects – Paris
- Senior Practitioner - Child Protection - Good Ofsted
- Acoustic Consultant: Construction noise