Regulatory Affairs - Challenging Products - Prague
2016 a global company got a prestigious award for his innovative research in the field of science-based nutritional products.
Now this company is opening a new branch in Prague, and its managers are currently looking for a new Regulatory Affairs Manager (m/w).
The company is a fast-paced environment, very attractive for people looking for a dynamic and challenging Regulatory Affairs work.
They are currently developing and commercializing OTC products, and have recently acquired new brands by smaller companies.
Therefore, you will work on several kinds of drugs, doing a job which will quickly enhance your scientific profile!
On the top of that, the company has also several branches around the world, so that you will also get the chance to take part in international projects, which will really test your communication skills.
What you need to apply
- 2-6 years of experience as Regulatory Affairs Expert in the Czech pharmaceutical market
- Fluent and written English
And your main tasks will be:
- Working on national registrations
- Evaluation of documents from other departments or from external suppliers
- Coordination of the meetings with responsible authorities, Business Partner, and external stakeholders
Salary: negotiable on the basis of working experience
Starting Datum: ASAP
Contact Emma on 0042 0 228 882 312, or send your CV in World.doc Format by e-mail to E.Fleury@nonstop-pharma.com
Check My Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-emma-fleury-023790a2/
If you are not interested, but you know someone who could like this or another job into the pharmaceutical industry, refer us! You could gain £200 in high street vouchers if we successfully manage to place your referrals.
NonStop Recruitment is a Swiss-headquartered, pan-European specialist recruitment consultancy.
NonStop comprises a number of brands each covering a particular sector and with teams of consultants focusing on specific niches.
NonStop offices across Europe provide licenced contract or labour leasing solutions, as well as permanent recruitment and executive search solutions.
We are dedicated to fulfilling the expectations of our customers.
Our unique in-house Quality Assurance function builds on and re-enforces a strong culture of ethics and customer service.
For more information, see our website http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com
Gesund, Health, zdraví,Lebensmittel, Science-based nutritional products, Vědecké výživové produkty, nährwert, Produktpalette, Product Range, Produktová řada, Karriere, Career, kariéra, Innovation, Inovace, Forschung, Research, vyzkum,organisch, organic, biologics, biologove, Produkt, Nutrition Business Journal, Deutsch, German, nemec, Herstellung, Production, vyroba, Wissenschaft, Science, veda, Entwicklung, Development, rozvoj, Impakt, Impact, dopad, Gartenprodukte, Garden Products, Zahradní výrobek, Forefront, Spitze der Wissenschaft, Popředí technologie, NBJ Business Award for Achievement in Science and Innovation, Nahrungsergänzungsmittel, Regulatory Affairs, RAF, REG, Reg Aff, Regulatory Affairs Manager, Regulatory Affairs Karriere, Regulatory Affairs Career, Lebensmittel, Food Industry, jidlo, Zulassung, Registration, Registrace, LCM, Lyfe Cycle Maintenance, životní cyklus, Diät, Diet, strava, Rezepturüberarbeitung, Compliance, dodrzovani, CIS, Life Cycle Maintenance, Drugs, lek, Enzymes, Submission, podani
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Career Development as a Deputy Manager in Liverpool
- Außendienst in Diagnostik in der Schweiz – Interesse?
- Urgently looking for a Brand manager-English
- Tecnico Commerciale per ambito nutrizionale
- USP Manufacturing Specialist - Biopharma- Iceland
- QC CHEMICAL LAB COORDINATOR – Leading Co.
- Junior Project Manager - Global Leader - Automotive
- Medical Writer for big communications agency
- RAF Manager in growing european company
- QA Manager, société en expansion !
- Acoustic Consultant- Greater Manchester
- Acoustic Consultants- Entry/Consultant/Senior
- Social Workers needed in the Merseyside Area
- Social Worker - Work Life Balance - Up £26ph
- Improving LA with Reduced Caseloads
- Geo-Environmental Engineer - Great Team & Exciting Projects
- AMHP - Interview Next Week
- Pharmaceutical industry – analytical development opportunities!
- QSW - Locality Team - Long-term Contract
- Project manager Biotech. Changez de dimension