Accounts Clerk with Payroll experience
Our clients are a successful, forward looking family owned Construction, Transport and Property Lettings Company.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an
ACCOUNTS CLERK WITH PAYROLL EXPERIENCE
Based on the outskirts of Preston, duties include but not limited to:
Managing the purchase and sales ledger
Payroll and lettings as well as maintaining procedures already in place.
The successful applicant will be a team player and be computer literate.
Hours of work are from 9.00am until 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
The position attracts an excellent benefits package including competitive remuneration, generous holidays, private health care and company pension scheme.
More Jobs from Clayton recruitment
- Maintenance Engineer
- Telesales Manager
- Production Worker
- Telesales Executive
- Fork Lift Truck Driver (Nights 18.30pm till 4am)
- HOMECARE OPERATIONAL MANAGER
- Business Development Manager
- LEAD NURSE
- Marketing and Client Relationship Manager
- HR Manager
- DEPUTY MANAGER / CLINICAL LEAD RGN / RMN
- Sales Negotiator
- Night Nurse Manager RMN/RGN
- REGISTERED CARE MANAGER
- DEPUTY MANAGER RGN / RMN
- CLINICAL LEAD (RGN / RMN)
- HOME MANAGER RGN
- Welder / Fabricator
- COMMERCIAL VEHICLE FITTER/WELDER
- Warehouse FLT Driver with Counter Balance & Reach