£40,100 per annum
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.15pm
The ideal candidate for this Financial Controller role would be an ACCA qualified accountant with experience in a financial leadership role.
Your skills, experience and attributes will include…
- Previous experience as a Financial Controller or Company Accountant in a growing business is essential in this role
- Experience working in Distribution would be ideal but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to make decisions and communicate at all levels will be key
- Able to implement best practice, improve systems / processes and develop more robust reports.
You will be working as part of the senior management team and take responsibility for the finance function and support future growth.
This will be a high level role, working closely with the board, providing financial support and strategic advice to the directors as the business pursues further expansion.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Producing budgets and forecasts
- Managing overhead & cost, liaising with suppliers
- Managing cash flow to support growth targets
- Ensuring all transactions are recorded correctly
- Oversee reconciliation of ledgers and bank accounts
- Providing financial support to other departments
- Commercial analysis of sales/margins/product mix
- Preparation of statutory accounts, tax and VAT returns
- Liaison with external advisors, funders etc.
- Be available for training and coaching sessions, this will involve travelling.
- To maintain a friendly and efficient all-round communication with all customers and staff.
- Recruit and train additional accounts staff.
Our client is a leading distributor within their field and is currently looking for a Financial Controller.
This company has exciting growth plans for the future and this role represents an excellent opportunity to join the senior management team and help shape their future.
HEADS Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers.
We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.heads-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£40.1k per year
- Location: Glossop, Derbyshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Accountancy
- Recruiter: Heads Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Steven Jakara
- Tel: 0161 746 3311
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 0000433799
- Posted: 2017-09-11 15:55:57 -
- View all Jobs from Heads Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from Heads Recruitment Ltd
- Warehouse Operative-Order Picker
- Catering Butcher
- FLT Counterbalance Driver
- Production Operative
- Order Picker
- Trailer Assembly
- Warehouse Op/Parcel Sorter- Afternoon Shifts
- Machine Operator/Production Operative
- Quality Inspector
- Parcel Sorter/Warehouse Op -
- Dispatch Operative
- Warehouse Operative-Order Picker/Packers
- Production Operative (afternoons)
- Parcel Sorter/Warehouse Op-Nights
- Order Picker- 4 on 4 off
- Production Operative- 3 rotating shifts
- Warehouse Operative- Packer
- Machine Operator-Panel Processing
- Installation Team Member
- Sewing Machinist