Our well-established client is a key business within the health & wellbeing industry.
This is an organisation which is enjoying a steady growth and has an excellent office environment to thrive in.
Job Description: This Parts Administrator role holds responsibility within the Parts Department.
- Collating reports detailing parts usage from a number of different locations and external requests
- Helping customers with their enquiries/quotes and providing additional details as required
- Processing parts orders and identify parts using the internal system
- Taking payments using Sage pay, creating invoices using SAP
- Updating the system with new part numbers and checking with stock levels to ensure accuracy
- Liaising with freight forwarders and inventory to make sure that shipments arrive in a timely manner
- Previous experience within a customer contact role
- Experience of using a CRM system would be an advantage
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Stock Controller, Customer Service Advisor, Contact Centre Agent, Sales Order Processor or Sales Administrator.
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Justice Services Evidence Processor
- Customer Care Officer
- Sales Prospector
- Training Sales & Development Executive
- Part Time Data Cleanser
- Production Manager
- Internal Sales Support Advisor
- Legal Secretary / Paralegal
- Claims Handler
- Accounts Assistant
- Data Entry Clerk
- Brand & Product Manager
- Customer Retentions Advisor
- Part time Receptionist / Sales Administrator
- Italian Speaking Credit Analyst
- Collections Agent
- Software Developer
- Part time Sales Developer