C# Developer - London, Hammersmith - £40,000
Want to develop high quality software solutions for an entertainment company that provides services across the globe?
A C# developer is required to work within a fast-paced environment to help with the development of software solutions and ensure that they can be easily integrated within the main product suite for the European, Middle East and Asian markets.
You will be working on a vast range of products ranging from hardware through to payment systems and ensuring that all software is fully compliant with the range of tax regulations seen across Europe.
The role will see you working through a range of different problems and creating new approaches to overcome them, while ensuring you stick to the coding standards, and best practices.
·Confidence in understanding and interpreting technical documents from various technology integrators
degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
·Strong problem-solving skills
·Excellent client-facing skills
·Good knowledge of software development concepts
·Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The ideal candidate will be someone who is dedicated and passionate when it comes to work, but is also able to be collaborative and a team player.
You will need to be an excellent communicator to work with a range of individuals both technical and non-technical.
About the company
With headquarters in New Zealand, and a presence across a wide range of countries, this company are truly global.
They are responsible for all aspects of the cinema going experience, and the quality of their work has placed them at the forefront of entertainment providers.
The environment is very collaborative and the company are very social which has ensured they are the best at what they do.
About the rewards
The role is paying up to £40,000, dependent on experience.
You will also get access to a range of benefits including, holiday, pension, private healthcare and a range of social provided by the company.
They have annual trips away and free cinema tickets.
How to apply
If you are interested, call Alex on 0207 655 4675, or email email@example.com to find out more about the role.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior DevOps Engineer –Financial Sector-Central London – £80k+
- PHP Developer (London, Upminster) £40,000
- Recruitment Consultant - Tower Hill - up to £28k + OTE
- Service Desk Analyst – 6 Month Fixed Term Contract - £35k-£45k
- Service Desk Analyst - Central London - £25,000-£30,000 p/a
- Graduate Quant Analyst Developer - London - Up to £50k
- IT Security Analyst - Central London - £55,000-£60,000 p/a
- Junior Frontend Developer - Central London – Up to £35000
- Chief Enterprise Architect - Home Based – Education - £100,000
- Mid fullstack .Net Developer - Central London – £55000
- Greenfield Lead .Net Developer - London - £75,000
- avaScript Developer with PHP – London – £40,000
- PHP Developer - (London, Hammersmith) - up to £35,000
- 1st 2nd Line Support- London, Victoria - £22-25k
- Service Desk Analyst– 6 Month Fixed Term Contract - £40k - £45k
- Leadership and Management Coach - London - up to £45,000
- Information Security Engineer-Central London-£55,000-£60,000p/a
- Printer Engineer – Tower Hamlets - £150 to £200 per day
- Frontend Developer – Creative Agency (London, Teddington) £45K
- Java Developer – Creative Agency (London, Teddington) £40,000