Junior Headhunter / Consultants - Work abroad!
Do you speak any of these languages: German, Dutch or French?
Are you eligible to work in the European Union without any need for a visa?
Then read on!
We are a rapidly growing Specialist Recruitment Company, with large presence on European markets; we're looking for a number of Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join us.
We set a target of 100% growth this year, but we're not looking for just anyone, we want highly ambitious people who will grow with us and become our future leaders in positions such as Team Leader, Sales Managers (opening new divisions or locations) and even Associate Directors.
As a recruitment consultant, building and maintaining relationships with your clients, as well as your candidates, will decide how successful you are.
Your objective is to become the go-to person in your market, in terms of recruitment needs, and that can only be done by ensuring that you have your clients and candidates' best interests at heart.
Not only will you be developing lifelong skills such as sales, negotiation, marketing, and many others, you will be also dealing everyday with the most important resource of all: people.
Recruitment can be challenging, yet dynamic, fast paced and exciting at the same time.
In time you'll become the go-to person for your market, matching clients (commercial businesses) and candidates, negotiating contracts and offers and generating revenues, benefitting from one of the best uncapped commission structures in the industry!
You'll begin your career in beautiful Prague, Czech Republic where you'll be given extensive training which is designed to help you learn about the full recruitment lifecycle, sales, negotiation, your industry, headhunting and much more…
Within 6-12 months, depending on your performance, you'll then be able to choose which of our locations you'd like to be based from: London (Canary Wharf), Portsmouth, Zug (Switzerland), Prague or… as we are growing, you can influence our next office locations.
You'll also have an opportunity to: use your languages, gain international experience, earn good money (OTE £20-27k OTE year 1), develop, grow and succeed!
Key words: sales, headhunting, career, recruitment, commercial recruitment, trainee recruitment consultant, DACH region, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, negotiation, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, Dutch, rewards, Prague, London, Zug, Portsmouth, commission.
Contact: William Djabir, Talent Acquisition Specialist.
I speak several languages, including English, French and Spanish, and will happily call you once I receive your application.
email@example.com, +44 207 940 4695
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £20000 - £25000 per annum + Commission, £45k OTE first year
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: NonStop Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 940 2105
- Fax: 2079402105
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-09-17 11:14:55 -
- View all Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Quality Engineer / Team Lead - Med Dev products, Germany
- Java developer for prestigious project
- Complex Care Social Worker in Adult Services
- Resposable de producción de nutracéuticos
- International German Business Services - Entry-Level - Prague
- English Teacher – Outstanding Results – Southend
- Market Access Writer – Home Based
- Pre-Clinical Writer - Niche product line - Cambridge
- PCI Auditor- umfangreiche Ausbildung- Nord und Süd
- Penetration Tester- flexibles Hacking + Certs- West
- QP - Biotech/ Biosimilar – Austria
- Neolaureati Ingegneria / After Sales Engineer
- Head of English - Improving School – Starting January
- EU Regulatory Manager – Huge Pipeline – EU Wide
- Full TIme SGO Assessor in a Good LA - Work from Home
- Senior Practitioner - Permanency - Work Flexibly and from Home
- Assessment Social Worker - Good Local Authority in London
- Regulatory Specialist – Career Prospects – Paris
- Senior Practitioner - Child Protection - Good Ofsted
- Acoustic Consultant: Construction noise