Junior Technical Sales Natural Ingredients, Career Progression
Have you got?
* from 3 years of experience with sales within Flavours industry
* Technical/Scientific knowledge of products
* Food Chemistry or Flavourist background
* Very good sales record
My client, an international market leader within the flavour sector is currently searching for a young sales professional of the industry to join and grow within its sales team.
At the core of this company's success is their focus on new and constant innovation and their ability to stand out from competitors.
This success is mainly due to the quality of the products they provide to the industry, products which you will be responsible for.
Joining this group now will allow you to not only work with leading products but also to develop your sales skills within one of the most reputable industries in the industry, increasing your value on the market and employability.
This growing company is also constantly looking after its employees and always tries to make them grow organically.
What does it mean for you? You will be able to develop yourself, learn new skills and be part of one of the most dynamic and appreciated companies in the field, adding immense value to your CV.
Ready to take on this challenge?
If this opportunity suits your aspirations or could suit the ones of people in your network, send me your CV (WORD) format at A.Mintier@nonstop-chemical.com or call on 0033 1 76 75 33 40
Why work with NonStop?
Only working within specific sectors, as well as its 16 years of experience in recruitment, NonStop guarantees you the relevance of the offers you are looking for.
I am a headhunter specializing in the recruitment of technical sales profiles in the food flavouring, ingredient and additive industry throughout France.
I recruit for a wide range of clients going from world leader to small start-ups.
NonStop is part of the largest recruitment and most dynamic agencies in Europe.
We spend a lot of time training our consultants to become real experts in their field in order to have the best customer service alongside the best working ethics.
What I offer: Up to date and precise knowledge of the flavour ingredients & additive industry in France.
My job is to understand exactly what you are looking for (freelance, permanent etc.) and find the offer that suits you best.
My knowledge of the market means that I will be able to advise you honestly and fairly about wages, working conditions and also on the reputations of departments regarding opportunities across France or abroad.I also offer a consultative approach for companies to help them find the most suitable candidates for the position and company culture.
*breadmaking breadmaking process
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Quality Engineer / Team Lead - Med Dev products, Germany
- Java developer for prestigious project
- Complex Care Social Worker in Adult Services
- Resposable de producción de nutracéuticos
- International German Business Services - Entry-Level - Prague
- English Teacher – Outstanding Results – Southend
- Market Access Writer – Home Based
- Pre-Clinical Writer - Niche product line - Cambridge
- PCI Auditor- umfangreiche Ausbildung- Nord und Süd
- Penetration Tester- flexibles Hacking + Certs- West
- QP - Biotech/ Biosimilar – Austria
- Neolaureati Ingegneria / After Sales Engineer
- Head of English - Improving School – Starting January
- EU Regulatory Manager – Huge Pipeline – EU Wide
- Full TIme SGO Assessor in a Good LA - Work from Home
- Senior Practitioner - Permanency - Work Flexibly and from Home
- Assessment Social Worker - Good Local Authority in London
- Regulatory Specialist – Career Prospects – Paris
- Senior Practitioner - Child Protection - Good Ofsted
- Acoustic Consultant: Construction noise