Graduate IT. Support - Global Diagnostics Company
My client is a global diagnostics company who are looking for an entry-level Desktop Support Analyst to join their respected I.T department.
This role is the perfect opportunity for a recent I.T graduate to take their first step into the I.T industry or someone with a general I.T background e.g.
By working for my client, you will put yourself in a fantastic position for future work - with demand for Desktop Support Analysts expected to grow by 17% by 2022.
You can even work your way up in the industry to more senior positions at the end of this contract.
You will be able to improve desktop support, by having a say in the running of the department - so you can really add value to the business and inspire positive change for the future.
- Recent graduate in a computer-related A-level or Bachelor degree is preferred.
- Non-graduates will be considered based on provable knowledge of computer systems and personal tuition.
- Candidates should have a desire to develop personal skills and have the ability to source own solutions for technical issues.
- A desire to work in Desktop Support in a fast-paced, corporate, Microsoft Windows / Apple OSX environment.
- Understanding of basic networking protocols and underlying system architecture.
- Effective problem solving and resolution skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to support Apple iPhone's.
- Some working knowledge of Linux based systems.
- Understanding of Remote Desktop Support technologies (Team Viewer, PC Anywhere, Remote Desktop etc.)
- Understanding of Smartphones such as the Apple iPhone.
- Experience of working in a Biotechnology or Scientific environment.
This role is ending soon so apply now so you don't miss out! We have interviews available next week.
Interested? Get in touch with me today as my client is looking to start interviewing next week.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call John White on 0203 519 1775 ext.
NonStop Recruitment are a specialist recruitment company in a range of different industries.
We have great relationships with the big-name companies in each industry which means we can provide you with the latest, niche jobs on the market.
We have 17 years of experience in the industry so we know it inside-out, we know what companies are looking for and can give you with the best chance of finding a job.
I am a specialist recruiter in the Pharmaceutical industry who works closely with companies in the Medical Affairs and Medical Communications market.
This allows me to provide a professional service and expert knowledge of the industry, as well as honest and accurate advice about salaries, company reputations and work conditions across the EU.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licenses across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Business and Sales Manager
- Science Teacher, Surrey, "Outstanding" School
- SCIENCE TEACHER - ASAP START
- Air Quality Junior Consultant
- SCIENCE TEACHER START ASAP!
- English Teacher - Community Driven High School
- 3D Modeller
- Maths Teacher, Surrey, Fantastic managerial support
- Pharmacovigilance Associate – 4 Month Contract
- English Teacher, Surrey, Fantastic managerial support
- International Recruiter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- English Intervention Teacher – Lambeth, Part Time Available
- Recruitment Consultant-Uncapped Commission
- Société Internationale - Conducteur de Travaux
- Pharmacist Sales - Natural Products OTC - Lucerne, Zug, Zurich
- Global Head Hunter - Full Training Program in Prague
- Key account manager for Digital healthcare
- Referral and Assessment Team needs QSW and SSW
- Therapeutic Care Worker in Kent
- EU SDS Coordinator – Major Agrochemical – Paris (H/F)