We have an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Technician to join a multinational, growing company that specialises in raw materials.
As a Graduate Technician you will have full training, whilst having the opportunity to bring fresh, new ideas to a well-established sector.
As a Graduate Technician this is a lucrative opportunity to develop a professional career, with a company that supports and recognises growth, development and progression.
As a Graduate Technician you will experience full training in a range of environments including working within the office, facilities, the laboratory and factories.
Benefits that come with this exciting role include:
- The opportunity to travel in the UK/overseas and work within and experience different cultures
- Free onsite parking
- Hire car provided for UK travel
- Pension Scheme
- Annual salary reviews to reflect individual development, performance and company performance
- Break out room
- 33 days annual leave (bank holidays will need to be booked off if required)
Training will include:
- Drawing Graphs
- Producing samples in the onsite lab to client requirements e.g.
type of product required, surface/texture finish
- Visiting Facilities to fire/finish the product
- Presenting samples to existing and potential clients
- Conducting industrial trials
- Dealing with enquiries from potential and existing clients via phone/email
- Factory visits to monitor the milling of materials
- Establishing if any adjustments or enhancements are required at sample stage
- The ability and enthusiasm to travel in the UK and overseas
- A driving license is preferable, or applicants that are in the process of obtaining a driving licence will be considered
- Personality is key in line with company culture
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Costing Officer
- Office and HR Administrator
- Justice Services Evidence Processor
- Customer Care Officer
- Sales Prospector
- Training Sales & Development Executive
- Part Time Data Cleanser
- Production Manager
- Internal Sales Support Advisor
- Legal Secretary / Paralegal
- Claims Handler
- Accounts Assistant
- Data Entry Clerk
- Brand & Product Manager
- Customer Retentions Advisor
- Part time Receptionist / Sales Administrator
- Italian Speaking Credit Analyst
- Collections Agent
- Software Developer