Service Desk Team Leader - Central London - £35,000-£45,000
Service Desk Team Leader - Central London - £35,000-£45,000 per annum - ASAP
Are you an experienced Service Desk Team Leader looking for your next challenge? Do you have experience of working with Cisco technologies?
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Service Desk Team Lead for an exciting IT service provider.
They have recently gone through a very busy period with their customers and are now heading into the BAU phase.
You will be part of a diverse organization with huge opportunities and significant opportunity for continuous learning and progression.
With various technologies to work with, this is a role which will never get boring.
Your responsibilities will include:
, Working on Service Desk in the London HQ, 80% of your time will be spent acting as a Team Leader and the other 20% will be ticket management.
, Perform accurate assessment of calls, performing first time fix where possible.
, Provide technically accurate solutions to users and customers.
, Be aware of Service Level targets and monitor performance against them.
, Manage, prioritise and chase outstanding calls with appropriate staff within ICT and external suppliers.
You will have strong knowledge of and possess the following key competencies:
, Must have Cisco CCNA certification.
, Must have lead a team of at least 5 staff successfully.
, Knowledge of hardware and systems software installation and support.
, Knowledge of current Microsoft Windows computer operating systems.
, Knowledge of PC hardware components and peripherals.
, Knowledge of standard business applications e.g.
current Microsoft Office suites, popular web browsers, Microsoft Exchange email clients.
, Experience of technical problem resolution in a Microsoft Active Directory/Windows Server environment.
, Ideally you will have between 3 to 4 years' experience in a similar role.
, Excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
As a Service Desk Team Leader at this level, you will be a hands-on leader but technical at the same time, being responsible for ticket management.
You will be expected to document all processes and procedures and to provide regular updates on core business KPIs in line with the IT department's obligations to the business.
You must be capable of overseeing the team duties and ensuring these are being delivered effectively, meeting the set SLA's and KPI's and in line with company expectations.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
I am currently recruiting for a highly reputable, network focused managed service provider who's creative and innovative style of practice have seen them deliver extremely high-quality work to their clients.
My client works with a diverse range of customers and technologies so has a lively environment full of new challenges.
No two days will be the same.
Based in Central London, this college has an enviable location as you will be working in the heart of London with great facilities and opportunities abound.
ABOUT THE REWARDS
£35,000-£45,000 per annum
Generous holiday allowance
Investment in training
HOW TO APPLY
Great opportunities like this don't last long.
Submit your CV now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, give Emmanuel a call on 02074269817 to discuss whether this role is right for you.
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior DevOps Engineer –Financial Sector-Central London – £80k+
- PHP Developer (London, Upminster) £40,000
- Recruitment Consultant - Tower Hill - up to £28k + OTE
- Service Desk Analyst – 6 Month Fixed Term Contract - £35k-£45k
- Service Desk Analyst - Central London - £25,000-£30,000 p/a
- Graduate Quant Analyst Developer - London - Up to £50k
- IT Security Analyst - Central London - £55,000-£60,000 p/a
- Junior Frontend Developer - Central London – Up to £35000
- Chief Enterprise Architect - Home Based – Education - £100,000
- Mid fullstack .Net Developer - Central London – £55000
- Greenfield Lead .Net Developer - London - £75,000
- avaScript Developer with PHP – London – £40,000
- PHP Developer - (London, Hammersmith) - up to £35,000
- 1st 2nd Line Support- London, Victoria - £22-25k
- Service Desk Analyst– 6 Month Fixed Term Contract - £40k - £45k
- Leadership and Management Coach - London - up to £45,000
- Information Security Engineer-Central London-£55,000-£60,000p/a
- Printer Engineer – Tower Hamlets - £150 to £200 per day
- Frontend Developer – Creative Agency (London, Teddington) £45K
- Java Developer – Creative Agency (London, Teddington) £40,000