Peripatetic Healthcare Assistant - Paediatric Complex Care
Peripatetic Healthcare Assistant - Paediatric Complex Care - Buckinghamshire - Pay rate £13 - £15 per hour
Full time and part time hours available
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, passionate healthcare assistant ( NVQ 2 or 3 ) to step up into a senior peripatetic role within complex care in the community.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will be joining an exciting company who are expanding rapidly.
You should have a keen interest and experience working in a Complex Care environment as many patients will be high-dependency.
My client has an excellent reputation for staff development and progression opportunities.
As an HCA you will be responsible for 1-2-1 support.
The ideal candidate will have NVQ 2 or NVQ 3 with experience in working in a Complex Care setting.
As a Peripatetic Healthcare Assistant - Paediatric Complex Care, your main duties will include:
- Play a key role in the lives of the individuals that we support
- Provide high quality emotional and physical support, as well as building and maintaining life skills
- Enhance and enrich quality of life for all service users
- Look after the health and wellbeing of service users
- Support the personalised development of each service users
- Keep accurate records including preparing care plans, writing daily diaries and risk assessments
- To deliver care and support within the regulatory requirements of C.Q.C
As a Peripatetic Healthcare Assistant - Paediatric Complex Care, you must have:
- An NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
- A keen interest/ experience working in a complex care environment
- The legal right to work in the UK
If you're interested in the position please call Harry on 0161 234 9785 or send your CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- RGN or RMN - Complex Needs
- Registered Nurse - RGN - Nursing Home
- RGN - Community Nurse - Complex Care
- Social Worker - Independent Living Coordinator - London, Brent
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Older Adults - West Midlands -
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Rapid Response - Croydon
- Social Worker - MASH - Slough - Up to £36,379pa
- Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - Adult Male Prison
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Complex Needs
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - NHS Gynaecology Ward
- Registered Nurse (RGN or RSCN) - NHS - Neonatal Intensive Care
- Registered Nurse - ICU
- NHS - Newly Qualified Theatre Scrub Nurse - Band 5
- Operating Department Practitioner - NHS - ODP
- RGN or RMN - Complex Needs Nurse
- Newly Qualified Nurse - RGN or RMN
- Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Complex Needs
- RGN or RMN - Staff Nurse - Specialist Dementia Care
- RGN or RMN - Private Nursing Home (Dementia) - Hartlepool
- RGN or RMN - Private Nursing Home (Nights) - Sunderland