Senior C# Developer *FinTech* (London - City) £50,000
Senior Analyst / C# & Angular2 Developer
* (London - City) £50,000 plus
We are looking for a C# & Angular2 developer with a mathematical background for an exciting new project with a well-established London City FinTech.
This role could provide the opportunity to grow a team should that be something you wish to do, with an already hugely successful and high growth City Consultancy.
Ideally, you'll have a Maths / Economics background.
Experience within the industry building Financial applications would be advantageous.
·Mathematically and technically minded with a strong willingness to learn and grow.
·BSc, Masters or PH.
D in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related subject (STEM)
·You must be professionally presentable due to the blue-chip client list in a prestigious market.
·Determination and dedication
·Able to multi task and work excellently as part of a team and independently.
The willingness to learn other technical skills is the key.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
This role is for a newly created team within an established business, for an exciting new project that will be contributing to the company's expansion! You will be working on developing a new back-end wealth management software product, focussing on corporate action processing, cash, and portfolio management, reporting into the Head of Development.
Other requirements of the role include:
·Business Analysis within investment banking environment.
·Communicating both internally and externally with clients with a high level of customer service.
·Identifying and understanding problems by breaking issues down into logical components.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is an investment banking and financial software consultancy based in the City of London.
They offer and use a range of dynamic tools and services designed to analyse and master the complexity of wealth management, thus resulting in an excellent service to their clients.
You would be working in a professional environment, delivering solutions / projects to their client list containing major investment banks and players.
Not only will you be offered training (Microsoft Certified & Professional Financial Qualifications) but this is an opportunity with an excellent benefits package including a discretionary annual bonus, pension, and health scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you to take the first step in your career, then please get in touch and send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call me on 02074269813 along with your availability, and I will give you a call.
Connect with me - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamescldavis/ & @_JD3000
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- IT Project Manager - MSP- Central London - £45K
- Junior Data Analyst – Data Sector - Central London – Up to 25k
- Support Engineer - Central London - £35,000-£40,000 per annum
- Windows Infrastructure Engineer - C.London - £40,000-£48,000p/a
- 2nd line Engineer - Chingford - Salary up to £30K
- Office Manager - Marylebone, London - up to £40,000
- C# /.Net Team Lead– Central London – up to £75,000
- Java Software Developer *Gaming Company* London - £75,000
- QA Tester – *MARKETING INDUSTRY* - Central London - £30,000 p/a
- IT Technical Systems Analyst - Law Firm - London- up to £40k
- Junior Java Software Developer *Gaming Company* London - £35k
- C# Web Developer – Marketing Industry - Central London - £30k
- Senior Data Warehouse Engineer *Gaming Company* London - £75k
- Java Developer – Creative Agency (London, Teddington) £40,000
- 1st Line Support – London – West Kensington - ASAP - £23,000
- 1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst- West London- up to £25,000
- 2nd Line IT Support Analyst - West London - up to £35,000
- Mid Level Java Developer - Nautical Data Company - up to £45k
- Mid Level C# Developer - Nautical Data Company – up to £45k
- Full Stack Web Developer - Multi-National Electronics - £40,000