FINTEC recruit is seeking a Technical for client in Bristol .
This is permanent employment with salary circa £34,000 plus benefits.
An opportunity to join an international company ensuring equipment used is fit for purpose.
We are seeking a good organiser, structured in work practices and an eye for detail.
Responsibilities of the Technical Support role:-
- Providing technical support for maintenance teams
- Checking technical reports and publications, identifying discrepancies and act as the lead in the production of appropriate documentation to support the update process.
- Responsible for presenting outputs to external customers in a concise and effective manner.
Skills and Experience required:-
- Experience of Reliability Centred Maintenance methodology
- Foundation Degree in a relevant STEM discipline; or Qualified to HND / BTEC Level 5 in a relevant STEM discipline may be acceptable augmented by experience in a relevant engineering field.
- Incorporated Engineer, or working towards registration with an appropriate engineering institution.
- Good IT skills and experience in naval, marine, submarine environments desirable but not an essential
Applications must have a right to work in the UK and pass security clearance
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3165
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
More Jobs from FINTEC recruit
- Mobile App Developer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineers
- Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Engineer – Marine Technical Documentation
- Regional IT Technician
- Senior OS X Developer
- Naval Architects/Marine Engineers
- Quantity Surveyor
- Electrical Power System Engineer
- Insulator / Lagger
- Senior Electronics Design Engineer
- Financial Planner
- Technical Manager
- Workshop Mechanical Fitter
- Mechanical Design Engineer/Draughtsperson
- Senior Planner
- Regional Financial Controller
- Senior Environmental Planner