Junior Medical Writer - Support and Development -Cambridgeshire
Junior medical writer - Support and development - Cambridgeshire
My client is currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their expanding team.
You will be working with a small, friendly team.
You will have the opportunity to build a career with this agency with set career paths involved.
There will be a variation of Therapy areas meaning you will have the chance to gain experience across the board, which ultimately means your skillset will be incredibly valuable for your future career.
My client really wants to develop and support their team, demonstrating that this company wants to invest in its employees.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated their interest in the Medical Communications industry, previous to applying.
You will have done this by writing documents outside of your PhD, or gaining experience within an agency, through an internship.
You should also have a PhD and be located in the UK.
Benefits to you:
- Training and development
- Good entry level salary
- Career progression
- Variety of work
- Beautiful location
- Working with a range of documents (slide sets, publications, meeting reports, )
- Working across a number of different therapeutic areas effectively
- Review and edit own work
- Project management
- Client interaction
- Experience of writing outside of academia
- Confident and personable
- Experience within the Medical Communications agency
A great environment to build a career within Medical Communications
Call me, Christina Gatward, at NonStop Recruitment now for a confidential conversation.
Contact me on email@example.com or +44 207 940 2105(UK) +41 435 0808 17(CH), please send your CV in word format OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are a Medical Communications professional, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialist consultant within Medical Communications industry I can offer: market knowledge and a personal service, therefore not just finding you suitable roles but in addition to this offering accurate and honest advice about salaries, work conditions and department reputations for positions across Switzerland.
Medical Communications, Healthcare communications, Medical Writer, Entry Level Medical Writer, Associate Medical Writer, Junior Medical Writer.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Quality Engineer / Team Lead - Med Dev products, Germany
- Java developer for prestigious project
- Complex Care Social Worker in Adult Services
- Resposable de producción de nutracéuticos
- International German Business Services - Entry-Level - Prague
- English Teacher – Outstanding Results – Southend
- Market Access Writer – Home Based
- Pre-Clinical Writer - Niche product line - Cambridge
- PCI Auditor- umfangreiche Ausbildung- Nord und Süd
- Penetration Tester- flexibles Hacking + Certs- West
- QP - Biotech/ Biosimilar – Austria
- Neolaureati Ingegneria / After Sales Engineer
- Head of English - Improving School – Starting January
- EU Regulatory Manager – Huge Pipeline – EU Wide
- Full TIme SGO Assessor in a Good LA - Work from Home
- Senior Practitioner - Permanency - Work Flexibly and from Home
- Assessment Social Worker - Good Local Authority in London
- Regulatory Specialist – Career Prospects – Paris
- Senior Practitioner - Child Protection - Good Ofsted
- Acoustic Consultant: Construction noise