Manufacturing Engineer (CI) - Automotive
An automotive solutions provider based in the East Midlands are looking for a manufacturing engineer with a CI focus to join their team.
As a manufacturing engineer, you'll be responsible for driving plant improvement projects using suitable KPIs and continuous improvement tools.
You'll be involved in supporting resolve advanced manufacturing / maintenance issues using both internal and external resources.
You'll be required to utilise lean techniques to develop the most efficient ways to use the people, machines, materials in the production of the products.
As a manufacturing engineer, you'll be degree educated (or equivalent) in a manufacturing or engineering discipline and have industry experience within a manufacturing environment.
Ideally you will come from the automotive industry, however other sectors can be considered.
You'll have a strong understanding of both continuous improvement tools and lean methodologies, including implementing these into a manufacturing environment.
Any experience with NPI or NPD would be highly advantageous, and any knowledge of DFM, DFMEA or RCA would hold you in good stead.
The client we are working with are a specialist division of a global organisation.
They focus in the design, development, testing and manufacture of internal combustion engines.
For this position, you can expect a base salary of between £35-40,000 as well as a competitive benefits package.
In order to apply for the position of manufacturing engineer please send your CV or click the Apply Now Button now!
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Quality Engineer
- Quality Manager
- Embedded Software Engineer - Middleware
- Software Engineer - Pioneering electro-mech device
- Manufacturing Engineer (CI) - Automotive
- Software Engineer - Electro-mechanical device
- Senior Project Engineer - Design - Automotive Supplier
- Testing & Validation Engineer - Automotive Supplier
- C# Software Engineer - Engineering Organisation
- Software Engineer - Leading automotive supplier
- Electronics Engineer - Automotive Supplier
- Environmental Test Engineer - NEW YEAR START!
- Mechanical Design Engineer - Manufacturing Organisation
- Global Mobility & Tax Consultant - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Global Mobility Manager - Stuttgart - In-house Role
- Business Development / Account Manager - Paris
- Assistant Global Mobility Director - Frankfurt - In-house Role
- Senior Global Mobility / Tax Consultant - Detroit, MI - Inhouse
- Global Mobility Specialist - Birmingham - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Business Development Manager - Dubai