CTL - Close knit team
Are you a penetration tester/ethical hacker? Are you fed up with being just a number? Do you want to join a close knit team of dedicated hackers who focus on web applications? Then you need tot apply here! There's a position open within this team for a CTL to join in either the Manchester or London office.
You'll get to work with some of the best in the business and learn a few tricks off them when you do.
The testers themselves are all close knit and do a lot of things together outside of work to let off steam, they also have research time and help each other out with various things, helping the mean some CVE's, do white papers and create new tools in the process.
Joining them will give you access to all of this so you can invest some extra time into discovering new things and maybe picking up a zero day or two while you are at it!
- CRT, CCT, SST, QSTM or someone with no certs but a solid pen testing background
- Web application testing experience is desired but infrastructure will be considered
- Ability to obtain UK security clearance.
- Ability to travel
If you would like to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion about working as a penetration tester or ethical hacker contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am the head hunter for pen testers in the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many within UK central government organisations.
I also deal with smaller consultancies and will be able to source that dream job for you.
Nonstop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct, feel free to visit our website for jobs and referrals: http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com/
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Clinical Psychologist - brain injury specialism
- Comisionista - Productos de calidad
- Empresa Puntera - Experto en FDA
- Jefe de Producción Industrial Pharma y Biotecnología
- Move to Belgium! QA/RA Investigator
- SOCIAL WORKER – ADULTS SERVICES – LOCALITY - PART/FULL TIME
- SOCIAL WORKER - ADULTS TRANSITION TEAM – SUPPORT AND TRAINING
- DEPUTY TEAM MANAGER – ADULTS SERVICES – BOOST YOUR CAREER
- Brain Injuries Senior Social Worker - London - £37k
- QP/QM - Proven Growth Opportunities, Belgium
- Court Team - Social Workers - New Year New Start
- Senior Structural Engineer – Civil, Building Services & Structu
- Lead AMHP Needed - Wales - Competitive Pay
- Regulatory Affairs Manager up and coming company
- AMHP – South East of England - Competitive Rate
- AMHP - Interview Next Week – South East
- Senior Practitioner - Family Finder - Work With LAC & Adoption
- AMHP - 3 Days a Week – South East
- Children's Support Worker - Excellent Progression
- Therapeutic Worker - Children's Residential Home