GUI Software Engineer - Safety Critical Device
An exciting organisation in Warwickshire who are developing a pioneering safety critical device are actively looking for a GUI Software Engineer to work alongside their current Software Team.
As a GUI Software Engineer you will be actively involved in developing a user interface for the companies complex medical device.
You'll be involved with documenting the UI architecture and design, including traceability, as well as implementing and maintain the UI code of the products in line with their QMS.
You'll also be responsible for improving the architecture of the products for reliability purposes.
For this position, the ideal candidate will come from a similar GUI position, and be proficient working with C++ and C#.
You will have experience delivering complex software systems in a real-time or safety critical environment.
Any experience with the software life-cycle would be beneficial, and a background working to the requirements of a QMS would hold you in good stead.
In return you'll receive a base salary of up to £45,000, an annual bonus and other benefits.
In order to apply for the position of GUI Software Engineer please send your CV or click the Apply Now Button now!
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Project Assurance Manager - Quality
- Assembly Technician
- Senior Structural Revit Technician
- Technical Manager
- UK/US Tax Manager Dual Handler - London
- Reward Analyst / Senior Analyst - Birmingham
- Global Mobility Manager - French Speaker - London
- Compensation / Reward Project Manager - Birmingham
- Immigration Manager - Singapore
- Assistant Global Mobility Director - Frankfurt - In-house Role
- Business Development / Account Manager - Paris
- Global Mobility Specialist - Birmingham - In-house Role
- Head of International Mobility – Paris - Inhouse Role
- Global Mobility Business Development Manager - Dubai
- Relocation Consultant / Senior Consultant - Stockholm
- International Mobility Consultant - Birmingham - In-house Role
- Global Mobility Manager - Stuttgart - In-house Role
- Global Mobility & Tax Consultant - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- UK Tax Manager / Senior Manager - Singapore