Nursing Deputy Manager
40 hours per week
Eclypse Recruitment are currently looking to recruit an experienced nurse to become the Deputy Manager for a large nursing home in Milton Keynes.
The client are a leading national care home provider.
They are committed to delivering the highest standards of person centred residential care to the older people resident in our homes.
To build upon their success stories, they rely on their passionate and dedicated staff at all levels.
At this nursing home located in Milton Keynes, we currently seek dedicated, enthusiastic and caring team players to join us as Deputy Manager.
This home delivers compassionate residential, nursing, dementia and respite care in a high quality and lively environment.
As Deputy Manager you will provide support to the General Manager across all aspects of Home Management, providing a safe, caring, stimulating and homely environment for residents and their visitors.
A Level 3 Health and Social Care qualification is essential for this position, alongside demonstrative experience of working at a similar level within care homes.
The key responsibilities of our Deputy Manager include:
- Responsible for monitoring standards of care delivered by qualified and unqualified care staff by observation and direct involvement, ensuring that all residents receive quality medical and personal care and that care plans are fully maintained
- To support the Manager in the implementation of all policies, procedures and business objectives
- Prepare the staff duty rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times
- Instruction of all staff in safe systems of work, fire safety and evacuation procedures, and induction of new staff
- Responsible for monitoring the state of wellbeing of each resident, being aware of any change impacting on care and care plans, updating to reflect new needs
- Act as a focal point for contact with residents, their relatives and visitors, as well as health and social care professionals involved in their wellbeing, acting upon requests and ensuring concerns or complaints are dealt with appropriately
- Liaise with the General Manager across the range of operational activity to be able to assume responsibility for managing the Home during the manager's scheduled and unscheduled absences, including marketing of the Home to existing and potential residents and relatives
Great benefits of this role include:
- 5.6 weeks annual holiday per annum (including public holidays)
- Career development pathways and formal training opportunities
- Free uniform (where applicable)
If you are interested in this position please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on 0161 804 7555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively click APPLY now!
Nursing Deputy Manager, Nursing Deputy Manager, Nursing Deputy Manager, medical and nursing, medical and nursing, medical and nursing
More Jobs from Eclypse Recruitment
- RMN - Acute
- RGN Night Duty - Wards
- Nurse Specialist - Ophthalmology
- ODP / Theatre Practitioner
- RGN - Ward/Day Case
- Senior Ward Staff Nurse
- Ward RGN - Surgical
- Scrub Nurse
- ODP / Theatre Nurse
- Registered Nurse - Day Case
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Staff Nurse - Nursing Home