Exchange Connectivity Engineer- HFT *Hedge Fund* (London) £130K
Exchange Connectivity Engineer- HFT
* (London) up to £130K
Want to work on an ultra-low-latency, real time, Algorithmic High Frequency Trading platform?
HFT hedge fund based by London Bridge are looking for an experienced Exchange Connectivity Engineer for complete end to end project management of all FIX connectivity, new client connectivity, exchange connectivity (ICE, CME, Eurex, FX ALL, LMAX, EBS…) and certifications.
Your role encompasses full lifecycle project management across FIX and exchange connectivity including on-boarding, account management, migrations, upgrades, QA, testing and deployment.
You will also be responsible for migrating existing connectivity from legacy platform to a new GMA platform.
They use an ultra-low latency algorithmic trading system for Equities, Derivatives, FX and CFD's.
·FIX/Native Protocol (4.2, 4.4, 5.0)
·Exchange or Client Connectivity (ICE, CME, LMAX, Eurex, EBS, Reuters etc)
This role would suit someone who is bright and able to think quickly to solve problems.
You will also need to have strong communication skills to ensure that the company can run smoothly and be as profitable as possible.
About the company
This companies trading algorithms and price formation strategies have been developed over the last 15+ years.
Their accumulated specialist knowledge places them at the forefront within the sector representing a very significant barrier to entry.
Their ultra-low latency infrastructure conducts trading across a large network of servers co-located at major trading venues, connected by top-tier infrastructure.
About the rewards
The role is permanent and will offer up to £130,000, dependent on experience.
This will also be accompanied by a discretionary bonus which can amount to as much as 100-300%.
How to apply
If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 655 4675 to find out more
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- IT Project Manager - MSP- Central London - £45K
- Junior Data Analyst – Data Sector - Central London – Up to 25k
- Support Engineer - Central London - £35,000-£40,000 per annum
- Windows Infrastructure Engineer - C.London - £40,000-£48,000p/a
- 2nd line Engineer - Chingford - Salary up to £30K
- Office Manager - Marylebone, London - up to £40,000
- C# /.Net Team Lead– Central London – up to £75,000
- Java Software Developer *Gaming Company* London - £75,000
- QA Tester – *MARKETING INDUSTRY* - Central London - £30,000 p/a
- IT Technical Systems Analyst - Law Firm - London- up to £40k
- Junior Java Software Developer *Gaming Company* London - £35k
- C# Web Developer – Marketing Industry - Central London - £30k
- Senior Data Warehouse Engineer *Gaming Company* London - £75k
- Java Developer – Creative Agency (London, Teddington) £40,000
- 1st Line Support – London – West Kensington - ASAP - £23,000
- 1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst- West London- up to £25,000
- 2nd Line IT Support Analyst - West London - up to £35,000
- Mid Level Java Developer - Nautical Data Company - up to £45k
- Mid Level C# Developer - Nautical Data Company – up to £45k
- Full Stack Web Developer - Multi-National Electronics - £40,000