Position: Warehouse Operative
Duration: Long Term Temporary - Permanent
Hours: 9:30-6:00 Mon-Thurs 10:30-4:00 Friday
*Our client based in Halifax is an international engineering manufacturer.
Due to expansion and existing growth plans we have an immediate requirement for a number of warehouse operatives.
*In order to apply, applicants will need to be able to demonstrate previous experience of carrying out warehouse duties within a manufacturing/logistics environment.
*The primary focus of the position is to work as part of a team, picking, packing, loading and unloading, labelling and general warehouse duties, ensuring the workplace is kept tidy and in order at all times.
*Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times.
*Adherence to all standards, procedures and work instructions.
Skill and Qualifications Required:
*Proven experience gained within a manufacturing environment
*Must have up to 3 GCSE'S - (C GRADE)
*Excellent communication skills
*Able to work on own initiative
*Able to demonstrate a high level of flexibility and willingness to adapt to change
To apply for this Warehouse Operative position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration Or contact Matt Booth at E3R on 01484 645269
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Machine Minder - Line Technician
- Production Supervisor - Food/Drink
- Multi-Skilled Engineer - Mechanical
- Electrical Engineer - Multi Skilled
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
- Textiles Engineer - Mechanical
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Production Supervisor
- Line Technician - Machine Setter - Nights
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled
- Maintenance Team Leader - Nights
- Maintenance Electrician - Days
- HGV Fitter
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- ECI Design Engineer
- Auditor - Construction, Healthcare & Manufacturing
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Tig Welder