General Manager (Car Dealership)
General Manager - Car Dealership / Motor Trade
Salary: 70k OTE 90k
We are currently recruiting for an experienced General Manager for our client's car dealership.
Looking for a strong General Manager - a true leader, someone to inspire and with a strategic outlook on the business.
I will discuss the company vision and direction over the phone.
This is an excellent opportunity with a strong dealer group and product.
It will be your role to oversee the Sales, Service, Parts, Fleet and Administration departments.
We are looking for someone to develop all aspects of the sites and build a strong team within the site.
- Deliver a strong customer service experience
- Someone who can deliver / exceed budgets
- A General Manager / Head of Business / Brand Manager / Dealer Principal with a good knowledge of Car Sales & Aftersales
- A professional and driven leader - Someone who can instil confidence within the team
This position is with a well-established dealership so the right individual must have a solid career history, a proven knowledge of how to run a successful main Car dealership and be able to work closely with directors & the manufacturer.
We are looking for someone who can develop a team using strong management skills while leading from the front, good motivational methods together with good “housekeeping” skills are also critical.
You will be reporting directly to the director to ensure the smooth running and delivery of key criteria to the customers.
Support from directors and the brand will be readily available.
- You must have at least 2 years' experience as a General Manager / Head of Business / Brand Manager / Dealer Principal running a Car Dealership.
- We may consider a high end General Sales Manager looking to take the next step.
You must have a good understanding of Sales, Aftersales, dealing with the manufacturer and demonstrate the managerial skills to lead the site.
- Strong knowledge of both New Car Sales, Used Car Sales and the Service department
Chris Sayer - email@example.com
Octane Recruitment - www.octanerecruitment.co.uk
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Bodyshop, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites.
More Jobs from Octane Recruitment
- Maintenance Scheduler
- Workshop Technician/ Fitter/ Engineer
- HGV / Municipal/ Refuse - Technician/ Mechanic/ Fitter
- Maintenance Controller - Fleet Management
- Night Shift HGV Technician - Manchester
- Split Shift HGV Technician - Blackburn
- Windscreen Technician - Stoke on Trent
- HGV Technician - Manchester
- Panel Beater / Panel Technician - Greater Manchester
- Vehicle Technician - Crewe
- Bodyshop MET Technician - Bolton
- Plant Fitter - Manchester
- HGV Technician - Kent
- Workshop Fitter - Warrington
- Workshop Fitter - Manchester
- Panel Beater / Panel Technician vacancy - Newport
- Panel Beater / Panel Technician vacancy - Bridgend
- Light Commercial/ Van Sales Executive – Midlands
- HGV Regional Sales Manager – East Midlands
- Vehicle Technician - Car Dealership / Motor Trade