Raw Material Buyer - Work with us, don't work for us! France
I am currently recruiting an international buyer for our client, a European Chemical company taking advantage of the biotechnology revolution.
Working with 6 people international team, you will become one of the pillars of the procurement department in charge of a tactical chemical raw material product portfolio that also includes strategic commodities.
Your missions will include but not be limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of raw materials on an international perimeter
- Manage overall cost reductions (including price and quality service)
- Develop long-term partnerships with suppliers to encourage their responsiveness, creativity and commitment to progress
- Follow internal customer specifications
- Develop and implement knowledge management project
French is not mandatory as the whole team has been built with successful professionals from all over the world.
Travelling on a frequent basis, you will constantly develop.
You will develop trough interaction with senior people from around the world.
You will develop trough frequent training provided by the company.
The ideal profile will have:
- 2+ years of experience as chemical raw material buyer
- International profil and will to develop a carreer internationaly
- Chemical background
- Fluent English - other languages are an asset
Having the right person for this position is thus crucial...
Do you think you have what it takes?
If so, Apply today to find out more about this exciting role within a growing and innovating company.
Interviews are already booked in for next week!
Call me, Julien Peneau at NonStop Chemical now for a confidential conversation.
Contact me on J.Peneau@nonstop-chemical.com or +33 1 76 75 33 40 / +41 43 508 0816.
Please send your CV in word format.
OR if this does not sound like the opportunity for you, but you are procurement professional, please feel free to get in touch, to see other opportunities we may have within this field.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised Chemical recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Quality Engineer / Team Lead - Med Dev products, Germany
- Java developer for prestigious project
- Complex Care Social Worker in Adult Services
- Resposable de producción de nutracéuticos
- International German Business Services - Entry-Level - Prague
- English Teacher – Outstanding Results – Southend
- Market Access Writer – Home Based
- Pre-Clinical Writer - Niche product line - Cambridge
- PCI Auditor- umfangreiche Ausbildung- Nord und Süd
- Penetration Tester- flexibles Hacking + Certs- West
- QP - Biotech/ Biosimilar – Austria
- Neolaureati Ingegneria / After Sales Engineer
- Head of English - Improving School – Starting January
- EU Regulatory Manager – Huge Pipeline – EU Wide
- Full TIme SGO Assessor in a Good LA - Work from Home
- Senior Practitioner - Permanency - Work Flexibly and from Home
- Assessment Social Worker - Good Local Authority in London
- Regulatory Specialist – Career Prospects – Paris
- Senior Practitioner - Child Protection - Good Ofsted
- Acoustic Consultant: Construction noise