Contracts Engineer - Piling - Up to £38k
- A specialist in Civil and Structural engineering, they are part of the largest most diverse foundation engineering company in the world
- Continually expanding, the company are constantly investing in manufacturing facilities to ensure they're at the forefront of their market
- With 7 regional specialists Centres across the UK, they're able to provide a premium service throughout the country
- The Contractors Engineer will be based from the Dartford office 50% of the time, and visiting sites throughout the South East region the remainder of the time
- The Contracts Engineer will be required to review estimate/design and front projects with the client from receipt of order (from the sales team) to final completion Visiting sites pre-tender and during construction
- The Contracts Engineer will attend pre-contractor and regular site meetings with the clients and inspect works to ensure they conform to QA procedures and specification in accordance with the design.
- Ensuring the H&S and quality plans are prepared for individual contracts, the Contracts Engineer will attend meetings with the House Foundations team to report on projects
- The Contracts Engineer will provide proposals, prepare estimates for mini piling schemes, assistant in tenders, carry out tool box talks.
- The Contracts Engineer will report to the Assistant Manager for Mini Piling and Underpinning and the Contracts/Operations Manager.
The Ideal Person:
- Will have a Civil Engineering degree with an understanding of Piling design principles
- Will ideally have familiarity with BS8004 and eurocode 7
- Will have experience in writing risk assessments and method statements
- Will have an interest in Geotechnics, structures and foundations
- Want to work for, and make a career for themselves at an industry leading company
- Will have experience of working in a similar role for a subcontractor or foundation specialist
- Will have a full driving licence
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies.
Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors.
We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
More Jobs from On Target Recruitment Ltd
- Skilled Workshop Engineer - Pumps, Motors & Fans - £28k-£30k
- Sales Engineer - Chemical Water Treatments £28k-£35k + £7k OTE
- Internal Account Manager - Construction machinery - £22k-£25k
- Regional Sales Manager – Electrical & Electronic - up to £48k
- Internal Sales Executive - Interiors - £20k-£25k
- Area Sales Manager - Lighting & Electrical Accessories £48k OTE
- Area Sales Manager - Electrical Accessories - £38k + £10k OTE
- Business Development Manager - Electrical Cable - Up to £35k
- Area Sales Manager - Power Tools - £22k-£24k
- Area Sales Manager - Thermal Management - £35k-£40k
- Marketing Assistant – Manufacturing Equipment - Circa £20k
- Regional Sales Manager - Audiology - up to £40k
- Field Sales Engineer - Electrical & Electronic - £30k
- Training Manager - Medical - £50-65k basic (DOE)
- Field Metering Engineer (South London) - £24-26k DOE
- Business Development Engineeer - Pneumatics - up to £30k
- Graduate Sales Engineer - Aluminium Extrusions - Up to £18k
- Service Engineer - £28k - Nationwide
- Sales Engineer - Air Conditioning - £50k OTE
- Internal Sales Executive - Roofing - £20k