Regional Sales Manager, Southern Region - Up to £55k
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global manufacturer of specialist pumps used in the Residential, Commercial, Industrial and building services sector
- Outstanding opportunity to develop professionally within the business and ultimately have a team beneath you
- The company has grown year on year by establishing themselves as the go to leading pump manufacturer in the market place
- The successful candidate for this Area Sales Manager vacancy will be joining a company with an outstanding reputation in the marketplace, who boast an impressive list of existing clients, with exciting plans for expansion
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Manager to work for a market leading manufacturer within the building services and HVAC pumps arena
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for managing a team of 6 area sales managers in the South of the UK to increase growth and market share of the company's products
- Whilst the Regional Sales Manager will be managing and developing the team, they will also be responsible for driving sales themselves through key accounts with distributors.
- The Regional Sales Manager will be field based with monthly meetings in the sales office
- KPI and turnover targets will be discussed with the successful candidate
- Due to a high number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted
The Ideal Person:
- Candidates must have previous man management experience
- Ideally, you will have experience within HVAC, Building Services, Mechanical Engineering or an associated technical product
- You must have experience of growing and developing a team and an area as this is a vital part of the role
- Candidates are welcome to apply if they have experience selling to the route to market but not product knowledge
- A real motivator, the ideal candidate will have experience in providing evidence of when they have successfully managed a sales team
- The ability to understand P&L of a Multi- Million Pound region.
- Full clean driving licence
Consultant: Darren Wrigley
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies.
Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors.
We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
More Jobs from On Target Recruitment Ltd
- Skilled Workshop Engineer - Pumps, Motors & Fans - £28k-£30k
- Sales Engineer - Chemical Water Treatments £28k-£35k + £7k OTE
- Internal Account Manager - Construction machinery - £22k-£25k
- Regional Sales Manager – Electrical & Electronic - up to £48k
- Internal Sales Executive - Interiors - £20k-£25k
- Area Sales Manager - Lighting & Electrical Accessories £48k OTE
- Area Sales Manager - Electrical Accessories - £38k + £10k OTE
- Business Development Manager - Electrical Cable - Up to £35k
- Area Sales Manager - Power Tools - £22k-£24k
- Area Sales Manager - Thermal Management - £35k-£40k
- Marketing Assistant – Manufacturing Equipment - Circa £20k
- Regional Sales Manager - Audiology - up to £40k
- Field Sales Engineer - Electrical & Electronic - £30k
- Training Manager - Medical - £50-65k basic (DOE)
- Field Metering Engineer (South London) - £24-26k DOE
- Business Development Engineeer - Pneumatics - up to £30k
- Graduate Sales Engineer - Aluminium Extrusions - Up to £18k
- Service Engineer - £28k - Nationwide
- Sales Engineer - Air Conditioning - £50k OTE
- Internal Sales Executive - Roofing - £20k