Reliability Engineer - Condition Monitoring - £40-45k
- Growing company
- Privately owned
- Fast decision making
- UK head office
- Globally recognised
- Working as a Reliability Engineer responsible for delivering reliability improvement and maintenance optimisation projects.
- Carrying out RAM (Reliability, Availability and Maintainability) analysis and suggesting improvements through debottlenecking, maintenance optimisation and spares optimisation throughput optimisation and system design changes.
- Analysing CMMS data including maintenance activity
- (PM/CM/CBM activity and MTTR), equipment reliability (MTBF)
- Working externally on customer sites.
- Identifying planned maintenance schemes and looking at long terms reliability plans.
- Route cause analysis
- Covering the South of the UK (South of Birmingham)
The Ideal Person:
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a fast paced solution based sales environment
- The Area Sales Manager will need to be money hungry and comfortable cold calling and booking meetings with new and historical customers.
- A real desire to succeed and progress with you career
- B2B Sales experience
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies.
Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors.
We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
More Jobs from On Target Recruitment Ltd
- Skilled Workshop Engineer - Pumps, Motors & Fans - £28k-£30k
- Sales Engineer - Chemical Water Treatments £28k-£35k + £7k OTE
- Internal Account Manager - Construction machinery - £22k-£25k
- Regional Sales Manager – Electrical & Electronic - up to £48k
- Internal Sales Executive - Interiors - £20k-£25k
- Area Sales Manager - Lighting & Electrical Accessories £48k OTE
- Area Sales Manager - Electrical Accessories - £38k + £10k OTE
- Business Development Manager - Electrical Cable - Up to £35k
- Area Sales Manager - Power Tools - £22k-£24k
- Area Sales Manager - Thermal Management - £35k-£40k
- Marketing Assistant – Manufacturing Equipment - Circa £20k
- Regional Sales Manager - Audiology - up to £40k
- Field Sales Engineer - Electrical & Electronic - £30k
- Training Manager - Medical - £50-65k basic (DOE)
- Field Metering Engineer (South London) - £24-26k DOE
- Business Development Engineeer - Pneumatics - up to £30k
- Graduate Sales Engineer - Aluminium Extrusions - Up to £18k
- Service Engineer - £28k - Nationwide
- Sales Engineer - Air Conditioning - £50k OTE
- Internal Sales Executive - Roofing - £20k