Graduate developer, Engineer, java, C#, C++, Trading, Financial, London
We are seeking a Graduate Java Developer to join an innovative, forward thinking international company.
As a graduate Developer you will get the opportunity to learn from highly experienced and enthusiastic Senior Java Developers, allowing you to get hands on experience with the latest technologies.
We would like you to have:
- Good A-Level results
- 2:1 or above (maths, physics, computer science, engineering or similar degrees)
- Object orientated programming experience and exposure to backend development languages such as Java, C#, .NET, Python, C++ or similar.
- Interest or experience with Scala and Lift would be highly beneficial
This company is centred on building new functions and features, to extend its current financial trading infrastructure.
The culture is a hardworking, relaxed educational environment.
This role will focus primarily on development, maintenance and support of its electronic trading platforms.
You will work closely with a small team of Java Developers, however communicate internationally with clients and colleagues (strong written and verbal English communication skills are essential).
You must be motivated and hardworking with a friendly and fun approach.
Previous work experience is desirable but not essential for this role.
This position comes with fantastic benefits such as: competitive salary, extensive training, unlimited holiday allowance and flexible working hours.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£25000 to Â£27000 Per: annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Alice Guest
- Tel: 0121 237 3332
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AG/719628/01
- Posted: 2017-10-25 12:59:57 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- PPC Manager (Contract)
- UX/UI Designer
- Junior - Graduate DevOps - Data - Cloud Engineer
- SQL DBA
- Senior Research Engineer
- Manufacturing Technology Project Leader
- Maintenance Engineer
- Java Systems Engineer
- Electronics Engineer
- Principal / Senior Power Supply Design Engineer
- 2nd Line Engineer
- Product Manager, London, Up to £60K
- Help Desk Analyst (1st/2nd line)
- Technical Support Engineer (Junior)
- Service Desk Manager
- Software Development Manager (Agile / Scrum)
- Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Senior Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Design & Technical Coordinator