A number of opportunities have become available for Manufacturing Biotechnologists to join a world leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area.
As the Manufacturing Biotechnologist you will be working in a fast paced and dynamic team working on manufacturing projects for commercial and clinical grade biopharmaceuticals.
This is an excellent grounding role in the biotechnology industry either as an entry level position or as transition role for those wanting to transfer manufacturing experience from another industry.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Biotechnologist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will either be responsible for the production of therapeutic proteins using mammalian cell culture techniques or the purification of proteins using a wide range of purification techniques.
Working in a clean room environment you will either have direct involvement in mammalian cell culture or day to day purification of proteins at a large scale.
You will be working as part of a team where you are required to work on shift patterns including weekends and unsociable hours.
Ensure that a high standard of cGMP is adhered to at all times and collaborate with the quality assurance teams to ensure compliance.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Biotechnologist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a scientific discipline, experience within a manufacturing environment would be highly desirable.
A knowledge and appreciation for working in a GMP environment whilst not essential will be advantageous.
Experience working within other fast paced industries such as fast food will also be favourable.
Key Words: GMP | Manufacturing | Bioprocess | Upstream | Downstream | Graduate | Biotechnology | Biopharmaceutical | Pharmaceutical |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development.
We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 26/10/2017
- Rate: Dependent on experience
- Location: Berkshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Gregory Hammond
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J4225
- Posted: 2017-10-26 18:44:56 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Technical Sales Specialist
- Senior Principal Upstream Process Development Scientist
- QA Specialist
- Project Manager - Cell Therapy
- Tech Transfer Manager - Biologics
- Process Engineer
- Field Service Engineer
- Information Security Manager
- Clinical Data Manager
- Data Science Manager
- Crude Oil Transport and Refining technologist
- Product Manager - Testing Services
- Inforrmation Security Analyst
- IT Application Support
- Senior Toxicologist
- Senior facilities Maintenance Craftsman
- SQL Developer
- Principal Validation Technical Expert
- Senior Quality Specialist (New Product Introduction)
- Associate Director - Process and Analytical Development