Junior Headhunter - Use German Language and Live in Prague
About NonStop Recruitment:
NonStop Recruitment was founded in 2000 by a group of five ambitious people.
17 years later we employ over 200 people and are now looking to expand our workforce to 600 within the next three years.
NonStop Recruitment is one of the fastest growing international recruitment companies in EU with offices across Europe.
- Eligible to work in the European Union and Czech Republic?
- Able to speak German fluently, in addition to English?
- Willing to relocate and be trained in the beautiful city of Prague for a period of 6 to 12 months? There will be an option to move to London or Zug after the initial training and reaching set targets
- Motivated, driven, ambitious, and looking to invest in your future?
There are many reasons to start a career in commercial recruitment with NonStop: developing lifelong invaluable skills (such as sales, marketing, negotiation, communication…etc.), working in a friendly international environment, having the opportunity to relocate to other offices/countries.
Although what really sets us apart is how we've managed to create an extremely meritocratic and rewarding working environment for all our employees, where their hard work and commitment are justly rewarded, in the way of financial rewards, as well as career progression: your earning potential and professional success are well and truly in your own hands.
As a recruitment consultant, building and maintaining relationships with your clients, as well as your candidates, will decide how successful you are.
Your objective is to become the go-to person in your market, in terms of recruitment needs, and that can only be done by ensuring that you have your clients and candidates' best interests at heart.
Not only will you be developing lifelong skills such as sales, negotiation, marketing, and many others, you will be dealing everyday with the most important resource of all: people.
On top of a competitive basic salary adjusted to the cost of living in Prague, we offer you a great uncapped commission structure that puts your On-Target Earnings at up to £27k in your first year, £65k in your 2nd year, and over £70k in your third year.
Other benefits include a Multisport card, language lessons and a relocation package.
Please contact me- Dove Jociute and our Talent Acquisition team on: +44 207 940 45 95 or +49 89 210 93364 and send us your CV on: email@example.com
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn as well as our career site and other social media for latest news from our exciting world!
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who hold valid European Union passport and are able to work in Europe without visa sponsorship.
KEY WORDS: recruitment consultant, recruiter, Headhunter, graduate role, nonstop recruitment, career starter, trainee, London, Prague, Switzerland, sales job, new job.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Quality Engineer / Team Lead - Med Dev products, Germany
- Java developer for prestigious project
- Complex Care Social Worker in Adult Services
- Resposable de producción de nutracéuticos
- International German Business Services - Entry-Level - Prague
- English Teacher – Outstanding Results – Southend
- Market Access Writer – Home Based
- Pre-Clinical Writer - Niche product line - Cambridge
- PCI Auditor- umfangreiche Ausbildung- Nord und Süd
- Penetration Tester- flexibles Hacking + Certs- West
- QP - Biotech/ Biosimilar – Austria
- Neolaureati Ingegneria / After Sales Engineer
- Head of English - Improving School – Starting January
- EU Regulatory Manager – Huge Pipeline – EU Wide
- Full TIme SGO Assessor in a Good LA - Work from Home
- Senior Practitioner - Permanency - Work Flexibly and from Home
- Assessment Social Worker - Good Local Authority in London
- Regulatory Specialist – Career Prospects – Paris
- Senior Practitioner - Child Protection - Good Ofsted
- Acoustic Consultant: Construction noise