This professional services firm have a reputation for fun having developed an easy going yet hard working office environment.
Will clear ideals this firm know exactly what they are looking for their standards are set high.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a restructured role in a boutique finance team.
Your focus will be to provide key support on the management of debtors and WIP.
With collections as your focus, you will manage major accounts and coordinate the collection process to ensure targets are met.
Your day will be busy yet rewarding.
Ideally you will have experience from the professional services sector (legal or accounting) with an understanding of the procedures for taking recovery action against debtors.
You will enjoy working with Partners and senior staff across NSW and possess clear communication skills to communicate at this level.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact James Dalton on +6128270 9702
( SK917636A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Customer Service (Sales)
- Recruitment Consultant
- Receptionist / Administration Assistant
- Help Desk Support
- Mandarin Speaking Sales Consultant
- Demand Planner
- Senior Customer Service Representative
- Assistant Accountant - Milton
- Outbound Sales/Account Manager
- Property Sales Consultant (Mandarin Fluent)
- Kit Assembler
- Team Leader
- Business Analyst
- Legal Secretary - Projects
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Business Support Consultant
- Candidate Manager
- Part-time Personal Assistant
- Marketing Executive - Near Quakers Hill - $65-$75K + Super
- Contact Centre - HR