National Business Development Manager
This role is within a national provider of high tech emergency management systems across Australia.
With a very niche product, they are the leader in the market across a number of their products.
This role will be responsible for developing new business across Australia and New Zealand, focusing predominately on major government projects.
Your duties will include:
- Develop new business and managing existing accounts across Australia
- Work closely with operations and engineering to price projects
- Manage the tendering process end to end
- Identify new business streams for the organisation
To be successful you will have:
- A tertiary degree
- Strong networks within government and construction
- Previous experience selling and managing large projects
- A proven sales track record
- Very competitive salary with an excellent bonus structure
- High performing culture
- Key input in the businesses strategy
Sounds like you? Call me on 039098 7421.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Outbound Sales/Account Manager
- Property Sales Consultant (Mandarin Fluent)
- Kit Assembler
- Team Leader
- Business Analyst
- Legal Secretary - Projects
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Business Support Consultant
- Candidate Manager
- Part-time Personal Assistant
- Marketing Executive - Near Quakers Hill - $65-$75K + Super
- Contact Centre - HR
- HR Adviser
- Assistant Accountant
- Accounts Payable
- Commercial Property Manager
- Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - IP
- Accounts Payable Officer
- Payroll & HRIS Admin