Become a Safety Specialist for an international company!
Are you open to new exciting tasks and looking for exceptional career prospects in a modern work environment? Do you have Environmental, Health and Safety?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
My clients area world supplier of alluminium/Titatum components to leading companies in aviation and mechanical enginnering.
The company is massive growing in the last years.
As a result, they are expanding their EHS department and are looking for an experienced Safety Specialist to join their team.
This role will guarantee you job security because they are looking for a long term employee.
On the other hand, this is a very international company, having offices and subsidiaries in 25 countries in the world! Thus, this is the best chance for you to develop an international EHS career and get exposure to Safety global standards.
To be part of this amazing project, bring with you:
- At least 3 years of experience of EHS (ideal within the aluminium/Titanum industry)
- Fachkraft fuer Arbeitssicherheit
- Fluent German and English (a must)
You tasks will involve:
- Support and advising the management, the management and employees as well as the works council in the interests of occupational health and safety
- Independent task management according to DGUV
- Participation in the development and further development of an occupational health and safety management system, involving occupational health management
- Active participation in operational aspects of occupational health and safety (risk assessments, consultations, inspections, training and instruction)
- Implementation of Group regulations and standards in the areas of EHS (Environment, Health and Safety)
If you want to hear more information, please send me, Giuseppina, your CV in Word format to: email@example.com or call me on the following number: 0049 892 109 33 63
If you are not interested, but you know someone who could like this or another job into the EHS industry refer us! You could gain £200 vouchers if we successfully manage to place your referrals.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- AussendienstmitarbeiterIn (m/w) – Ostschweiz
- Business and Sales Manager
- Science Teacher, Surrey, "Outstanding" School
- SCIENCE TEACHER - ASAP START
- Air Quality Junior Consultant
- SCIENCE TEACHER START ASAP!
- English Teacher - Community Driven High School
- 3D Modeller
- Maths Teacher, Surrey, Fantastic managerial support
- Pharmacovigilance Associate – 4 Month Contract
- English Teacher, Surrey, Fantastic managerial support
- International Recruiter - Training in Prague - Career Growth
- English Intervention Teacher – Lambeth, Part Time Available
- Recruitment Consultant-Uncapped Commission
- Société Internationale - Conducteur de Travaux
- Pharmacist Sales - Natural Products OTC - Lucerne, Zug, Zurich
- Global Head Hunter - Full Training Program in Prague
- Key account manager for Digital healthcare
- Referral and Assessment Team needs QSW and SSW
- Therapeutic Care Worker in Kent