Inbound Account Manager
Our client is an online distributor of unique luxury and antique gifts.
They have opportunities for four Inbound Account Managers to join their team.
They offer new and refurbished offices with parking and a relaxed working atmosphere, uncapped bonuses, attendance incentives, specialist training and development and clear progression opportunities.
The role of the Internal Account Manager is communicating and servicing the front line incoming calls from customers.
The internal account manager is responsible for the handling and resolution of all customer queries whilst ensuring that they are maximising sales opportunities at all times.
The internal account manager does involve working to KPI's but also comes with a basic salary and uncapped earning potential.
Duties to include:
- Answering inbound calls coming into the contact centre
- Updating and maintaining customer account details
- Building rapport and longevity with customers
- Providing broad and insightful product and industry knowledge
- Identifying and maximising sales opportunities
- Using negotiation techniques
- Seeking outstanding payment from any identified overdue accounts.
It would be good to see candidates who have the following skills and experience:
- Grades A-C GSCE including maths and English
- Good standard of IT knowledge and the ability to pick up new systems
- Previous sales experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Ability to build rapport and trust with customers
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Retail, Sales Assistant, Telesales, Account Manager, Store Sales, and Customer Services.
The role is based in the heart of Stoke on Trent and commutable from Newcastle, Longton, Fenton, Biddulph, Burslem and Cheshire.
Hours: Monday -9am - 6pm or 10am - 7pm, Tuesday - Thursday either 9am-5pm/10am-6pm/11am-7pm, Friday 9am-5pm, every other Saturday 9am - 4pm
Salary: £13,747.50 - £14,625 per annum plus uncapped bonus (realistic 1st year £22-25k OTE)
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Retail Manager
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Accounts and Audit Senior
- New Business Developer
- Senior Payroll Administrator
- Key Account Project Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Payments Officer
- Settlements Officer
- Purchase Order Clerk / Accounts Administrator
- Accounts Semi Senior
- Income Collection Advisor
- New Claims Administrator
- Sales Support Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- New Business Sales Executive
- Part time Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Recruitment Administrator
- French Speaking Sales Executive
- Commercial Finance Analyst