SharePoint Web Designer- TS/SCI- Fairfax, VA
General Dynamics is looking for a SharePoint Content Manager and Web Designer to join an exciting government program.
The successful candidate will be a proactive, forward-leaning self-starter able to work in a fast-paced organization and quickly understand technical concepts and communicate them in a way that can be understood by non-technical people.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- CND / Information Security Analyst
- IT Support Technician
- Sr Revenue Cycle Management SME
- Research Coordinator - Nurse
- Workforce Management Specialist
- Sr. Human Subjects Protection Scientist
- Sr Network Administrator - TS/SCI required
- Master Project Scheduler
- Sr Systems Administrator - TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Network Administrator - TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
- Sr Analyst, Info Security
- Study Coordinator
- Data Entry Clerk
- Sr Network Technician - San Antonio, TX - TS/SCI
- Clinical Research Assistant
- Research Assistant (Data Exp Req)
- Regional Education Coordinator (TBI)
- Recovery Support Specialist (TBI)
- Neuroscience Clinician
- Clinical Research Associate/Adminstrator - Naval Medical Center