Technical Service Co-ordinator
Our client is a leading coffee and vending provider, providing nationwide services in the HoReCa industry.
They are seeking a Technical Service Co-ordinator to join their expanding team in the Leeds area.
They are looking for a experienced Technical Service Co-ordinator for the Leeds office who can provide an excellent service and support to both external and internal customers, by handling incoming service calls from both customer types and taking ownership of the problem from the moment the call is logged right through to the call been complete.
To report into the National Technical Services Manager on all aspects of the Leeds's Service Desk team
Ensuring you meet your individual targets and SLAs
- Answering all incoming calls within 4 rings
- Probing customers
- Allocating to engineer
- Managing other team members, including engineers and operators
- Monitoring all SLA/Timed calls
- Ensure all part logged calls are chased and SLA met
- Customers are kept informed of part progress
- Run parts report weekly, and follow up with parts department
- Run ad hoc service reports as required by sales or service managers
- Run bespoke client reports
- Contacting customers from machine movement requests
- Distribute excessive service call report to service manager
- Monitoring sub-contractors calls
- Solved at source over the phone on Flavia coffee machines breakdowns
As a Technical Support Co-ordinator you would:
- , Have Technical and mechanical experience (advantageous but not essential).
- , Have excellent communication skills.
- , Be self-motivated with an enthusiastic approach to change and improvement.
- , Be a team player as well as the ability to work remotely
- , Have good written and verbal communication skills
If you think this is the role for you, please apply now!
More Jobs from FMCV Limited
- Scheduling Administrator
- Restaurant Manager
- Duty Manager
- 7.5 Tonne Delivery Driver
- Field Service Engineer - Coffee
- Delivery Driver - Water Coolers
- CRM Executive
- Installations Manager
- Junior Sous Chef
- Recruitment Consultant
- New Business Sales Consultant
- Field Service Engineer - Water
- Water Filter Technician - Trainee Position
- Client Service Assistant
- Brand Ambassador
- Sales Administrator
- Customer Service Manager
- Contracts Administrator
- Assistant Manager
- General Manager