With office across the globe, this leading law firm are highly successful and focused on providing their clients with stand-out service.
Located in prestigious offices with spectacular views, this firm foster an environment that rewards their employees for their hard work and promote a healthy work/life balance.
There are regular social events and various opportunities to assist staff in reaching their career goals.
An exciting opportunity is now available for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their IP Litigation team.
This will start as a 6-month contact but is this goes well then you will earn a permanent position in the firm.
Working within a team, supporting 1 Partner you will be responsible for:
- Opening and closing files
- Extensive billing
- Assist with drafting documents
- Managing correspondence
- Arranging appointments and travel
- Diary management
- Producing reports
We are looking for an experienced candidate to join this leading firm.
To be considered you must have:
- Experience in a similar legal support role, ideally minimum 2 years'
- Positive and professional attitude
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft skills
- Availability for full time work (5 days per week)
If you think you are suitable and this role is for you, click apply today.
Alternatively call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 0282709778
Apply for this ad Online!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 Months
- Rate: AU$55000 - AU$60000.00 per annum + Upto $60k Shaun Hunter 82
- Location: Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: people2people
- Tel: +61 2 8270 9778
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-11-01 21:47:46 -
- View all Jobs from people2people
More Jobs from people2people
- Graduate Opportunity - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Business Services Senior Accountant
- Late Payments Officer
- Labourer - To Assist with Office Move
- Project Coordinator
- Team Coordinator
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Retail Sales Consultants – Weekend Work x1 Gold Coast
- Medical Receptionist
- Payroll Officer
- Property Manager
- Systems Administrator - North Ryde
- Legal Secretary - Projects
- Legal Secretary
- Office Assistant
- Payroll & HRIS Admin
- Marketing Executive
- Legal Assistant - Property
- Sales Representative