Junior Legal Secretary
people2people work with a wide range of law firms across all areas of law.
We recruit for some of the largest and most prestigious law firms in the world and have MULTIPLE Junior Legal Secretary positions available.
How can we help?
Our job is to find out what your career ambitions are, what law firms will suit your personality, working style, goals and salary requirements.
We will provide you with:
· Interview tips
· A top-quality resume
· Negotiate the best possible salary for you
· Typing and Microsoft Word assessments
· Ongoing career advice
· Salary information & will negotiate the best possible salary for you
As a Junior Legal Secretary, you will:
· Manage diaries and schedule appointment
· Type up letters and documents
· Open & close files
· Process billing for fee earners
· Photocopying, filing & scanning
…..and much more!
To be considered, you must have:
· A recently completed Certificate or Diploma in Business/Legal Services
· Experience using Microsoft Word
· Professional presentation and confident communication skills
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Kim Padmore at people2people on 0403 795 973.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Credit and Contracts Officer
- Payroll Officer
- Brand Manager
- Program Officer, Grade 3/4
- Legal Secretary - Property & Development
- Credit Officer
- Admin | Northern Beaches
- Legal Assistant
- Maintenance Project Officer - JP 2086
- Legal Secretary - Corporate
- Payroll Manager
- Assistant Accountant
- Governance Officer - JP 2091
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Payroll Officer
- Financial Accountant
- Client Services Coordinator
- Candidate Resourcer | Recruitment | Talent sourcing