Junior Legal Secretary
people2people work with a wide range of law firms across all areas of law.
We recruit for some of the largest and most prestigious law firms in the world and have MULTIPLE Junior Legal Secretary positions available.
How can we help?
Our job is to find out what your career ambitions are, what law firms will suit your personality, working style, goals and salary requirements.
We will provide you with:
· Interview tips
· A top-quality resume
· Negotiate the best possible salary for you
· Typing and Microsoft Word assessments
· Ongoing career advice
· Salary information & will negotiate the best possible salary for you
As a Junior Legal Secretary, you will:
· Manage diaries and schedule appointment
· Type up letters and documents
· Open & close files
· Process billing for fee earners
· Photocopying, filing & scanning
…..and much more!
To be considered, you must have:
· A recently completed Certificate or Diploma in Business/Legal Services
· Experience using Microsoft Word
· Professional presentation and confident communication skills
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Kim Padmore at people2people on 0403 795 973.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Marketing/Sales Analyst
- Customer Service Representative
- Sales Representative
- Executive Assistant
- Admin Assistant - Chatswood
- Accounts Receivable and Payroll Officer
- Systems Administrator - North Ryde
- Senior Financial Accountant
- Document Production Specialist
- Legal Secretary - Disputes Resolution
- Office Manager
- Board Support Officer
- Float Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Various Temp, Contract & Permanent
- Conveyancing Paralegal
- Office Manager
- Warehouse - Pick and Pack
- Finance Business Partner
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant