Recruitment Team Assistant
About the Company
This boutique yet renowned medical recruitment agency is booming, and are looking for a capable Team Assistant to join their team of seven.
As recruiter of choice for many national and international medical and pharmaceutical organisations, this agency is known for their expertise, client and candidate care, and genuine customer-service focus.
Reporting to a recruitment consultant, and the wider team more generally, your main focus will be to assist the team in filling their active jobs by resourcing for candidates.
Day to day, this includes:
- Utilising multiple internal and external databases to source for candidates
- Qualifying, phone screening, and interviewing candidates for roles
- General administration including resume preparation and reference checks
- Assisting the office more generally with reception duties, office cleanliness etc.
Skills & Experience
You do not need previous recruitment experience to succeed in the role.
You will receive extensive on-the-job training on how the recruitment process operates and the specialisations they recruit in.
This role will suit a strong administrator, who thrives in a fast paced environment.
You will be able to multi-task, be prepared to get stuck in and delve outside your job description, and be confident to liaise individuals at all levels within a business.
In return, you will have the opportunity to join a tight knit team in a nurturing and friendly environment.
You will have the opportunity to earn commission (and grow your salary by up to $30K a year) and develop your career as your grow your skills.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sally Horwood on +61282709750
( SK914222A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Medical Reception/Administrator
- Logistics Officer
- Legal Secretary - Pro Bono
- Recruitment Team Assistant
- Accounts Receivable Officer
- Junior Secretary
- Legal Secretary - Commercial Insurance
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Entry Level Office Assistant
- Customer Service Representatives | Temporary Roles Available
- Administration Assistant | Personal Assistant | Team Assistant
- Accounts Payable
- Receptionist | Various Temporary Roles Available
- Office Manager
- Precedents / Training Administrator
- Legal Secretary - Personal Injury
- PC Technical Engineer
- Executive Assistant
- Team Assistant - Creative