Engineering Fitter / Mechanical Fitter
Engineering Fitter / Mechanical Fitter - St Helens - to £25k + Bonus + Bens
GPW are looking to recruit a Engineering Fitter / Mechanical Fitter based in St Helens
Working in a specialist production environment the role is very much an engineering position.
You will work with heavy manufacturing plant requiring constant maintenance and part replacement.
You'll work with mixers, blenders, vacuum systems and screw feeders.
The role would suit a Fitter with a traditional heavy plant or tool making background.
Experience with fabrication, welding, boilers, electrical work, reactive and preventative maintenance would be ideal.
The role would suit a proactive, reliable Mechanical Fitter whos is capable of understanding engineering drawings, improving plant maintenance and maintaining good housekeeping.
Hours of work will be either 8 a.m.
- 4 p.m.
or 7 a.m.
- 3 p.m.
To apply for the Engineering Fitter / Mechanical Fitter please click apply now.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Industrial Electrician
- ProEngineer/Creo Designer
- Wood Machinists
- Commercial Administrator
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Days)
- Technical Sales Representative (Vehicle Shutter Market)
- CNC Miller / Turner
- QA Manager
- Electrical Test Engineer
- Product Quality Improvement Engineer
- Multi–Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Sheet Metal Worker/Fabricator/Welder
- Substation Electricians
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Support Analyst
- Civil Engineer
- Internal Sales / Commercial Sales Support Executive
- Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk
- Electrical Maintenance Technician (days)