Field Service Engineer / Service Technician - Gas Engines
GPW are looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer based in and around the Anglia Region.
Our client is a world leader in field of CHP and Green Energy Solutions.
The job involves liaising with customers and subcontractors on site.
Working on a call out basis for mechanical and electrical breakdowns and failures for customers in hospitals, coalmines, landfill sites and power generation.
Main duties involve:
- Day to day servicing, strip down, rebuilds of engines and ancillary equipment i.e.
gas pumps, valves, cooling systems.
- Ensuring maximum availability of units, by means of scheduled maintenance.
- Providing a 24hr response service for repairs and diagnostics of customer equipment.
- Documenting all site visits and maintaining van stock levels.
The ideal candidate will have both Mechanical and Electrical skills with knowledge from within a service environment.
You should be computer literate, experienced ideally within industrial process controls.
Gas engine experience is preffered - the make of engine is unimportant - but needs to be based on medium to large engines.
Basic salary £31-34K with OTE of £40K+ and additional benefits and a company vehicle, to apply for the role of Field Service Engineer / Service Technician please click apply now.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Industrial Electrician
- ProEngineer/Creo Designer
- Wood Machinists
- Commercial Administrator
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Days)
- Technical Sales Representative (Vehicle Shutter Market)
- CNC Miller / Turner
- QA Manager
- Electrical Test Engineer
- Product Quality Improvement Engineer
- Multi–Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Sheet Metal Worker/Fabricator/Welder
- Substation Electricians
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Support Analyst
- Civil Engineer
- Internal Sales / Commercial Sales Support Executive
- Purchase Ledger Clerk / Accounts Payable Clerk
- Electrical Maintenance Technician (days)