Shot Blaster / Engineering Labourer
Position: Shot Blaster / Engineering Labourer
Hours: Days, Monday to Friday
Salary: £10.00 Per Hour
E3 Recruitment are working in partnership with an established Engineering manufacturer, currently have an opening for a Shot Blaster / Engineering Labourer based in Huddersfield.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Blasting high pressurised grit on various items.
- Support the preparation team.
- Moving parts around the workshop.
- Lifting & Manual Handling.
- Maintaining tidiness of the blasting area.
- Previous experience Shot Blasting
- Previous experience of labouring within a manufacturing/engineering environment.
- Ensures deadlines are met whilst working under pressure.
- Ability to manage and priorities own workload effectively.
- A full UK driving license.
The position is offered on a temporary to permanent basis on standard days.
Our client offers excellent pay rates, clean working facility and free parking.
My client is easily accessible from Huddersfield, Dewsbury, Wakefield and Halifax.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long-term position with a leading engineering company.
To apply for this Shot Blaster / Engineering Labourer Position please click 'apply now' for immediate consideration or contact Melissa Hicks at E3 Recruitment on 01484 645269
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- HGV Fitter
- Auto Electrcian
- Plastic Welder/Fabricator
- Maintenance Team Leader - Nights
- Road Tanker Inspection Engineers
- Maintenance Electrician - Days
- Mechanical Maintenance - Days
- Mechanical Fitter (Rotating Machinery)
- Maintenance Electrician
- Mechanical Fitter / Operator
- Mechanical Fitter
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- HGV Technician
- Business Assessor - Highways & Construction
- External Business Auditor - Construction
- Business Excellence Assessor – Management Systems
- Business Assessor – Construction
- Design Engineer
- External Business Auditor - Highways