Senior Practitioner - Adult Mental Health/Safeguarding - Newham
Senior Practitioner - Adult Mental Health/Safeguarding - Newham - £32 per hour
My client in Newham is looking for a highly experienced Senior Practitioner to join the mental health safeguarding team.
The successful candidate will have extensive mental health experience and be highly skilled and experienced in handling safeguarding procedures.
The role will involve supervising staff, therefore previous supervisory experience is highly desirable for the role.
Benefits of the role as an Adult Mental Health Safeguarding Senior Practitioner include:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Great location
- Regular support and supervision
- Interesting and manageable case load
As an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of and be expected to:
- The post holder will oversee, monitor and record operational activity to managers and care managers in Lambeth to ensure that the Adult Safeguarding policies are appropriately and consistently implemented.
- The post holder will advise key agency staff regarding required operational activity in relation to Safeguarding Alerts, and monitor subsequent activity.
- The post holder will support the Safeguarding Adults Inter-Agency Coordinator in implementing and monitoring policy and practice in the safeguarding of adults at risk on a multi-agency basis across Lambeth.
- To provide advice and consultancy to managers, staff and colleagues in other agencies on the management of and decision making on cases involving the suspected abuse of vulnerable adults, promoting the multi-agency policy and procedures.
- To chair of safeguarding adults strategy meetings and case conferences and reviews so as to achieve consistent and appropriate decisions.
- To participate in safeguarding discussions held by operational care management staff to assist safeguarding planning.
- To monitor the quality and consistency of decision-making and practice in safeguarding adults at risk.
- To contribute to the training and briefings of Social Care and Health staff, voluntary and private sector staff in promoting best practice.
- To assist Safeguarding Adults Inter-Agency Co-ordinator in advising the Safeguarding Adults Executive Committee and Board.
- To reviewing Safeguarding Adults policy and practice in conjunction with the Safeguarding Adults Inter-Agency Co-ordinator.
- To contribute, in conjunction with Senior Safeguarding Information Officer to implement and develop systems to monitor the handling of allegations and the outcomes of investigations, ensuring this system will also provide regular reports about the adult protection activity across Lambeth.
As a Adults Safeguarding Senior Practitioner you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Registered Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home
- Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN
- Social Worker - Family Safeguarding Team
- RGN - Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead - Nursing Home
- Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN
- Social Worker Hospital Discharge Team
- Prison Nurse - RGN or RMN - Secure Training Centre
- RGN or RMN - Prison Nurse - Category C Prison Servic
- RGN or RMN - Prison Nurse
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Kingston - £28-30 ph
- RGN or RMN - Prison Nurse - Adult Male Category C Prison
- RGN - Charge Nurse - Private Nursing Home
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Joint Reablement Team - Essex
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Reablement and Rapid Response
- RMN - Charge Nurse - Private Nursing Home
- Registered Nurse - RMN - Mental Health
- Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical - Romford
- Physiotherapist - Band 6 - Acute Medical - Somerset - £25ph
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - West London - £26 to £28ph
- Social Worker - Intervention Team - Havering - £32 per hour