Female PE Teacher
A fantastic, independent, East London faith school seeking FEMALE PE Teacher
- PE teacher who can also teach other core subjects (Maths, English, Science or ICT)
- East London (Essex area)
- Temp - perm
- £28,000-£38,000 (based on teaching pay scales)
Are you looking for a fantastic school in East of London, Essex area? Are you an enthusiastic PE teacher, wanting to join a lively department and willing to cover other subjects?
The role is for an immediate start and temporary but with the opportunity of long term to permanent.
You will be required to teach PE at GCSE level but also be able to teach another core subject where your teaching skills will also be used.
The school are extremely committed to providing safe, relevant and inclusive curriculum.
is an imperative part of the school curriculum as it's the only subject that enables students to focus on their physical development and movement.
If you can deliver the curriculum with energy and flair and can cover a wide range of sports, ensuring students can pursue their sporting interests both inside and out of school, this is the role for you.
This school is brilliantly established within the community and well known for excellent results and behaviour of students.
The department you would be in is supportive and well established with a strong team.
Senior Leadership Team value you very highly and encourage relevant CPD for all staff.
The successful candidate will be looking to join a well-established, warm and welcoming Secondary School and will hold:
- A strong understanding of the UK curriculum for P.E.
- Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
- A valid secondary teaching qualification.
If you have all we are looking for and more, please apply today!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a fully qualified teacher
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development.
We pride ourselves on our personal service and support.
We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
- Start: Immediate Start
- Duration: Academic year
- Rate: £27000 - £36000 per annum
- Location: Essex, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Education
- Recruiter: Trust Education Limited
- Tel: 020 7328 0000
- Fax: 020 7328 0303
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-11-02 14:18:13 -
- View all Jobs from Trust Education Limited
More Jobs from Trust Education Limited
- Geography Teacher
- English Teacher
- PE Teacher
- Year 6 Intervention Teacher Hoinslow
- Year 5 Teacher Independent School
- Calling Early Years Superstars!!
- Primary Supply Teachers
- Male Learning support Assistant
- YEAR 5 INTERVENTION TEACHER
- Physics Teacher
- Calling all Teaching Assistants In Harrow. We Want You!
- Religious Studies Teacher
- Physics Teacher
- Art Teacher
- Senior Chelsea Champion Coordinator
- NURSERY TEACHER WEST LONDON
- Cover Supervisors
- Science Teacher
- Biology Teacher
- Experienced Year 5 Teacher North West London